Vichy Idéal Soleil Self Tanner Moisturizing Milk Face and Body Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 130 in Self-Tanner

August 15, 2016

I love this self tanner! I have heard of it working for some people but not for others for me personally I love it! I love the colour it gives my skin. It does have the self tanner smell and if to careful it can be easy to miss spots but it is one of those products once you know how to use it and make it work for you its amazing!

June 03, 2015

This is not for fair skin. Left my skin really streaking. I returned it.

May 05, 2015

Since I wasn't born with a tan and cannot live without that healthy bronze glow, I use self tanners on a daily basis. But finding the right one can be hard, I don't want to turn orange or be covered in streaks and because I'm a single mom I try to spend as little as possible. I was always happy with several of the products under $20 & used them for years but it was time for a change so I set out to find a new self tanner. I tried many different self tanners of different prices, most if them giving you an ok tan, some a terrible one. I then tried Vichy self tanner & after just 3 applications I got a beautiful bronzed tan that looked like I stepped off the beach in Mexico! It was the 1st self tanner that gave me the sun tanned look so I more than happy to pay $25 for this look. I have never used another product since.

April 23, 2015

I put this on my face to give me a bit of colour, as I do not like to lie in the sun. It went on really well and did not smell like some of the other self tanners. It's recommended that you use 2 to 4 times a week depending on the colour your looking for, for me twice a week is sufficient. It worked well on my sensitive skin.

March 04, 2015

Great self tanner. I have tried others and they all tend to have that "self-tanner smell. The Vichy smell is slightly noticeable, nut not too bad. The formula works well, gradually tans, can be used daily to add darker tan. Dries quickly and is fairly moisturizing.

July 04, 2011

This sunless tanner works gradually so each time you use it you get a little darker. It drys really quickly and within an hour you see the results. Compared to others I have tried, the smell is tolerable and wears off. I always put it on in the morning and shower at night and the sunless tan stays on. Great product for those worried about streaks or fake colour.

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!