Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot Cream Reviews

Ranked #218 out of 448 in Acne Treatment

October 09, 2016

I bought this for my 14 year old daughter after she had a big breakout that didn't want to go away. She loves it and says it works very well for her. It doesn't leave her skin red or irritated like some products. it is a little drying but she uses moisturizer in the morning and her skin is okay again.
    There isn't much in the tube for $21 but it does last her 3-4 months. I try to wait and buy it when its on sale and it does go on sale regularly at Shoppers Drug Mart. A good product I will keep buying.

September 19, 2016

I've been buying this spot treatment for years. It works well. I find it speeds up the zit process so you will still get a white head. I also find that it has a shelf life. You can't just keep it around forever or expect the one you found in an old purse to have the same effect as a new one. If you only have an occasional zit this treatment might not be for you.

April 09, 2016

OMG you guys. This, is, amazing. I went to the drugstore and asked for a product to help preventing my acne. (I'm 15, so hello zits and all that stuff) The saleswoman gave me the Vishy Normaderm Hyaluspot and she told me: apply it on every zits that is out of your skin and in your skin. (maybe it's not clear, hum, like when it's white, it's out. When it's like a red bump, it's in) Just a little drop on your finger, apply it on the zits you want to treat, and wait. For me, habitually, it took 5 applications to get rid of the imperfections. Try it, it's a little expensive, but it works veeeeryyyyy weeeelll !!! :)

March 22, 2016

I love this product. It is a bit pricey for the amount you get ($21 for 15 ml), but in my opinion it is worth every penny. There have been noticeable difference in the amount and size of acne that I have since using this product. Not only do I get breakouts less, when I do get them and put this product on, it helps to rid of the acne much quicker than any other product that I have used. Absolutely love this product!

February 26, 2016

I bought this a couple months ago, and I used a couple times and it just wasn't good for me. It claims that it is not irritating and doesn't make the skin fairly dry but that is exactly what it did to me. Every time I go to apply it, it makes my skin drier and it doesn't reduce the blemish as much as I thought it would. My skin is somewhat sensitive and this just made my skin super dry and rough. It will probably work better for someone else.

January 29, 2016

I was hesitant to buy based on price, but this product works very well. Ive struggled with acne my whole life, even as an adult. This has a targeted effect. When a flaw begins I try to apply immediately and it begins to work immediately. If the pimple has been there couple days, not as effective but still works. If you can target pimple right away it won't even come to a head and will start to disappear

January 16, 2016

I have repurchased this product 3 times- it is a bit pricey for a spot treatment, but it helps to minimize the redness of spots when they are on your face. I like to use this for smaller pimples whereas I like to use something a bit stronger for really bad spots.
    I do really like it and I think it works- having sensitive skin redness and irritation can be a big issue, but this has never given be an adverse reaction.

June 18, 2015

I like Vichy products a lot, had sample of this one, didnt see it performing miracles. Maybe I didnt use it long enough to see all of its potential.
    Therefore I cant really recommend it. Will update my review if I see changes in performance.

December 04, 2014

I usually like Vichy, but I was just okay with this. I bought this for periodic blemishes and like that it's non-comedogenic and minimize marking after blemishes (hyperpigmentation - which I always get). What I didn't like is that it feels like it creates a 'skin' or coating on my skin to cover/protect the blemish. I always feel its there and end up rubbing it off - so how can it be effective. I think I need something that doesn't have this 'skin feel' for me.

September 28, 2014

Using the sample and already seeing spots reduced. Love it