Victoria's Secret Sports Bra Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 132 in Athletic Wear

March 11, 2015

Best support I have ever gotten from a sports bra! Love that its closure is on the front it makes it so much easier. Im a D cup so having to pull it over is not the most comfortable, so I love this!

February 24, 2015

I am pretty gifted in the chest area, so running is difficult unless I have a good sports bra. This bra actually keeps the girls down

July 08, 2014

Recently I've been working out a lot more often and have been looking for the right sports bra. There are so many out there to choose from. Fortunately as a #‎VSSportTester I received a free VS sports bra from influenster. When I opened my VSVoxBox I saw VS socks, a measuring tape and a VS Angel Sports bra. I was like "I love it'! That was just in appearance the important part was trying it out. That wall also a home run. The structure of the sports bra is amazing. I received the yellow colored VS Angel sports bra and it looks great. I was so looking forward to using the 25% coupon and purchasing another color. That was exactly what I did. The sports bra has great support, looks great and it's so comfortable. It allows all movement which is what we need when we exercise. So so far the overall appearance and the fit had won me over. What was left to do was taking it out for a test run. I went for a long run today and tried out the sports bra. I felt comfortable and well supported during my run. I was totally focused on working out! love this sports bra. Sadly for the other sports bra i currently own I believe this is a goodbye. It's me not you. I just found someone else. #SportBraBreakup. It exceeded my expectations!