Vita Sciences Maxabsorb Melatonin Cream

Vita Sciences Maxabsorb Melatonin Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #118 out of 223 in Natural Therapies

April 27, 2015

Formula: the light lotion based product is fast absorbing without any scent. It works by applying one full pump of the product before going to sleep at night, either on your arm or leg until it's absorbed into the skin. At first I didn't experience a significant change but I did have five cups of coffee that day to help me study. Still, I felt relaxed without any tossing and turning in bed, which is unusual for me. The following days after that I felt the effects even more. I slept soundly and comfortably throughout the night without waking once. I'm going to say it seems to genuinely work rather than being a placebo effect because it's really hard for my to fall asleep even when I'm extremely tired. Someone who sleeps more soundly may not feel the subtle effects in the same way. I love that it contains natural ingredients without any chemicals. I was somewhat afraid I would experience weird side effects but nothing out of the ordinary to report. Everyone's body is different so I'm not sure how it works on everyone else. It would be a great product to try for those of you who travel constantly and suffer from jet lag.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    On Feb 20 2017 @ 6:53pm

kelx added a new review for
    Munchkin Bristle Bottle Brush

eye liner black MK

Tide Free and Gentle liquid

jenryan8 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??