Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 274 in Vitamins/Minerals

vitafusion™ MultiVites provide a fusion of essential vitamins, minerals and natural fruit flavors in a delicious gummy. This complete multivitamin is specially formulated for adults and provides a great-tasting and convenient alternative to traditional, hard-to-swallow pills.

Each serving provides:

• Antioxidant vitamins C and E
  • An excellent source of vitamins B12, B6, Folic Acid and Pantothenic Acid
  • As much vitamin A as one cup of broccoli
  • As much vitamin C as one tangerine
  • As much vitamin D as 5 oz. of Salmon
  • Natural Berry, Peach & Orange flavors

March 28, 2017

They tasted pretty good much better then chalky chewables and easier to take then huge horse pills. They are a good alternative if taking other types are harder for you. But the quality isn't exactly the best you can get but they do the trick. They are kinda hard to chew though a little tough.

March 22, 2017

These vita fusion gummies are very very yummy I bought them a few months back when my regular vitamins were finished and I had to restrict myself from eating them like candies they are very good and they sell at an affordable price too..

March 21, 2017

Bought them at Costco when they were on sell. Absolutely love them. I eat two gummies every morning after breakfast and then I'm good to go. These also tastes delicious and doesn't have weird taste.

March 19, 2017

These vitamins are so fun to eat, I take 2 gummies daily and every time I take them I feel like a kid again. I love the taste. These are the only vitamins that I have been taking for the last 5 years.

March 17, 2017

These are the best vitamins easy to swallow and have a delicious taste. If i had to choose a vitamin this would be it. I really enjoy these vitamins..

March 14, 2017

Ok lets be honest here- who doesn't want to eat gummies and let them be healthy?! No longer are the days are we stealing flinstone vitamins from our kids, rather we have adult gummy vitamins of our own. Plus its better then taking a big ol horsepill

March 11, 2017

Like many, I take a daily multivitamin. But rather than simply popping a pill, I much rather prefer these gummy Multi Vites, which have an excellent taste and they make taking vitamins fun.

March 10, 2017

I like that they are a good brand and a gummy but I don't like how it's full of sugars in a gummy and for the price of them there should be more gummies and the flavors are not that great and wish they where more fresh I think this are not healthy at all doctors have told me never do gummies

March 06, 2017

I love a sweet treat and this is just what these vitamins are! They make taking vitamins fun again. They are easy to chew, tasty and keep moist in the container.

March 02, 2017

I have always had trouble swallowing large pills, like vitamins so had to miss out on the benefits that a multi-vitamin can offer. Thankfully Ifound these gummies! YOu just chew them and swallow like you would a gummy candy. They taste delicious and I actually look forward to taking it each morning. They are soft and fresh and so much more pleasant than a typical tablet vitamin. I definitely recommend these!