Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

vitafusion™ MultiVites provide a fusion of essential vitamins, minerals and natural fruit flavors in a delicious gummy. This complete multivitamin is specially formulated for adults and provides a great-tasting and convenient alternative to traditional, hard-to-swallow pills.

Each serving provides:

• Antioxidant vitamins C and E
  • An excellent source of vitamins B12, B6, Folic Acid and Pantothenic Acid
  • As much vitamin A as one cup of broccoli
  • As much vitamin C as one tangerine
  • As much vitamin D as 5 oz. of Salmon
  • Natural Berry, Peach & Orange flavors

November 28, 2016

I came across these gummy vitamins for the first time at the National Women's Show in 2015. I tried them out because I was given several free samples. I really can't say whether or not they "work" because I couldn't tell...but they taste good!

November 22, 2016

These dont work!!! Such a waste of money I spent on it at Costco - the best bet for a multivitamin is spenidng a little more money at a health store with a consultant who knows what they are talking about!

October 19, 2016

I love these gummiest they are yummy and I only need to take 1 daily and I have a daily dose of all the vitamins we need ! I would definitely reccomed these vitamins to anyone ! Totally worth it!

October 11, 2016

I have been purchasing these vitamins for years after a bout of trial and error with multivitamins that did not react well for my body. These are not just well tolerated but I look forward to taking them every morning! I definitely notice the difference when I've missed a few doses (if I've forgotten to take them on an overnight trip etc.) as my nails become brittle. The only complaint that I have is that after about a year an a half of taking them at the recommended dose of one per day I happened to read the packaging again and to my surprise the dose had changed to two per day. Unfortunately despite now using them up twice as quick, they are still the same price. I will for sure be reading the packaging every time I purchase them from now on to ensure the correct dosage. Also, the last time I purchased these the vitamins they appeared to be dried up unlike the fresh quality I've previously experienced.

September 19, 2016

I was hesitant to try these out because the price is a bit above average, but I tell you these vitamin tabs are great! I think its worth the price so that taking vitamins no longer is a gag worthy event! They taste great and I think it's way nicer to take vitamins like this!

September 15, 2016

It taste so yummy just like a fruit candy! I take this almost everyday if I remember and it just helps me stay out of getting a cold! It is so worth it for this price.

August 27, 2016

MultiVites Gummy Vitamins has won a permanent spot on my shopping list! Taking these doesn't feel like chore and you actually look forward to it based on the candy like taste and texture! Great for everyone in the family (they make gummy vitamins for kids too) iI eat these after a meal kind of like a treat or if i havent had them yet any given day and i crave something sweet these are my go-to's. They are a bit pricey but then again all vitanins are ..

August 24, 2016

I've tried these in the past and I thought they were great. I have trouble taking pills, so finding a gummy multivitamin was awesome. The only thing I find is that when it comes down to it they are more pricy in comparison to tablets or capsules because you have to take two gummies per day, so you tend to run out much quicker. They're great tasting though and a great alternative for those who can't take a tablet or capsule.

August 02, 2016

Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins are a great way to get your vitamins and not have to take pills. I always remember to take my vitamins now since they taste so good.

July 18, 2016

Love the fact that they are gummies. No more swallowing pills...lol
They taste great and you get your vitamins!
They have a variety of different vitamins available but not always available everywhere....

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS