Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 255 in Vitamins/Minerals

vitafusion™ MultiVites provide a fusion of essential vitamins, minerals and natural fruit flavors in a delicious gummy. This complete multivitamin is specially formulated for adults and provides a great-tasting and convenient alternative to traditional, hard-to-swallow pills.

Each serving provides:

• Antioxidant vitamins C and E
  • An excellent source of vitamins B12, B6, Folic Acid and Pantothenic Acid
  • As much vitamin A as one cup of broccoli
  • As much vitamin C as one tangerine
  • As much vitamin D as 5 oz. of Salmon
  • Natural Berry, Peach & Orange flavors

January 19, 2017

Wow this stuff is very yummy. I tried the Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins from my brother and wanted to take more although he says it's recommended to take two or so a day. It just tastes so great.

January 19, 2017

In our house we love the MultiVites gummies. The flavour is good, and it is a great alternative to taking those giant multivitamin pills. You can usually find them at a reasonable price as opposed to some other brands of multi's. These are one of our regular brands, and we use these daily.

January 12, 2017

i really like the taste of these multivitamin gummies. they taste soo good. Gummies are a lot easier to remember to take than those big pills you can barely swallow. definately reccommend these

January 10, 2017

These are my favourite multi vitamins! I have a hard time swallowing pills so these chewy vitamins are perfect and they taste amazing, it's hard to stop at two a day.

January 06, 2017

i choose to take gummy adult multi vitamins because it's the only way i find myself consistently taking them! i have tried out a few different brands in the last few months and these are my favorite! good taste and texture! also, generally a better price than competitive brands.

December 15, 2016

While you can get more complete vitamin coverage with a tablet, remembering to take it, swallowing and stomaching the monster pills are a whole other matter. These do not contain any minerals, but are tasty and therefore you tend to not forget to take them! I like that there are no artificial colours and flavours as well.

November 28, 2016

I came across these gummy vitamins for the first time at the National Women's Show in 2015. I tried them out because I was given several free samples. I really can't say whether or not they "work" because I couldn't tell...but they taste good!

November 22, 2016

These dont work!!! Such a waste of money I spent on it at Costco - the best bet for a multivitamin is spenidng a little more money at a health store with a consultant who knows what they are talking about!

October 19, 2016

I love these gummiest they are yummy and I only need to take 1 daily and I have a daily dose of all the vitamins we need ! I would definitely reccomed these vitamins to anyone ! Totally worth it!

October 11, 2016

I have been purchasing these vitamins for years after a bout of trial and error with multivitamins that did not react well for my body. These are not just well tolerated but I look forward to taking them every morning! I definitely notice the difference when I've missed a few doses (if I've forgotten to take them on an overnight trip etc.) as my nails become brittle. The only complaint that I have is that after about a year an a half of taking them at the recommended dose of one per day I happened to read the packaging again and to my surprise the dose had changed to two per day. Unfortunately despite now using them up twice as quick, they are still the same price. I will for sure be reading the packaging every time I purchase them from now on to ensure the correct dosage. Also, the last time I purchased these the vitamins they appeared to be dried up unlike the fresh quality I've previously experienced.