• Viva La Juicy Couture perfume
  • Viva La Juicy Couture perfume

Viva La Juicy Couture perfume Reviews

Ranked #117 out of 1279 in Perfume

March 24, 2017

I absolutely love this perfume! Spray it on in the morning and it lasts all day. It isn't an overwhelming smell, sweet and nice

March 09, 2017

I love this product! I received a sample of this and fell in love instantly, plus i always get compliments when i wear it. Only a small amount is needed for a light scent that lasts

June 30, 2016

I bought this fragrance when I was younger and Juicy was all the craze. As I get older I find myself not reaching for that bottle at all anymore because I no longer like the scent.

May 14, 2016

my favorite perfume ever. I live the bottle also. I absolutely love the smell.I use it all the time. My daughter also loves it. it's my favorite in the collection.

April 22, 2016

The first time I sniffed it I fell in love with it, and my boyfriend sure does like to snuggle my neck, it's a beautiful fragrance. Test it out and you will see and smell for yourself.

March 23, 2016

My go-to scent for everyday use. I spray this and people always ask if its me who smells so amazing. Yeah I can't take credit - this perfume is what gives me that oh-so girly scent! The packaging is beyond adorable and it makes me feel so high end and lovely. My ideal scent for summer.

February 08, 2016

I got this perfume from Shoppers drug mart.It's a bit pricey but a little goes a long way.It last from morning till night.I gets lots of compliments when I wear it.I really enjoy the smell of it.