Welch's Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 1062 in Snacks

November 10, 2016

J'aime vraiment ces petits sacs de bonbons , ils sont vraiment bon et pas trop sucré.Aussi ,il se vende un peu partout et vraiment pas cher en plus ( dollarama) :)

November 10, 2016

J'adore c petit sac de bonbons welch's car il sont si bon à manger et toujours moelleux. C simple il y en a toujours à la maison. Tout les sortes sont bonnes.

November 10, 2016

This is a great candy. It is super flavourful and fat free. Great for keeping in purse car or wherever you may be if a craving strikes. My daughter is obsessed with these and makes me buy them all of the time. I help her eat them though lol.

November 10, 2016

These are the perfect little fruit snacks- for your kids, or even you! I usually snack on them on the way home- sharing with my daughter, to tide us over until dinner. The flavours are great, and they are more on the healthier side (rather than having candy etc) for that sugar fix we all love! There arent a lot in the little bags, but that's perfect for my daughter so I cant complain!

August 30, 2016

In a world where everything that is good in terms of taste is BAD FOR YOU this snack restores your faith in life! When i get that little sugar itch i reach for these bad boys and i dont even feel guilty if i have 2 bags (dont judge me you do it to only this is the right snack to double up on ) ! It doesnt have all that garbage most snacks are made of and its great to have at home, the office , or even add for a pleasant surprise in a loved ones lunch box!

August 30, 2016

What a great little snack these are! They taste delicious, each little one has its own terrific fruit taste. If you like gummie Bears but want something a little bit healthier this is the one for you or your kids! They cost a bit more but are worth it!

August 25, 2016

Loving this snacks, great without feeling guilty about eating it.. Not so much crap in in, and its not extremely sweet. Great taste at the good price.kids love it, i would buy it again.

August 25, 2016

My son loves these fruit snacks! I first purchased them when they were on sale to try and my son just loved them so now they are a regular item on my shopping list! The package size is just the right amount for my 4 year old, they taste so much better than other brands of fruit snacks, taste like real fruit rather than over sweetened fruit flavour. Great for a quick snack or to add to lunches! More expensive then other brands but worth it as the taste and quality doesn't compare.

August 01, 2016

My kids absolute love these fruit snacks. Actually these are the first type of fruit snacks I offered my youngest son and he just loves them to bits!!!
Compared to other brands like Betty Crocker I do prefer to buy the well he's. I honestly find them more pricy - it's true!! But they are worth it.
I find personally the flavour is more natural than the other leading brands. I do but both but prefer welcomes!!

August 01, 2016

I buy these snacks all the time. This is a great snack, also great for lunches. I feel they are a healthy snack as they are fat free and made with real fruit juice. The only problem is you cannot stop eating them they are very addictive