Amazing

Wild & Crazy Lipgloss Reviews

1 review
Ranked #522 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

April 02, 2011

Wild & Crazy truly is crazy! LOL. They have so many colors to choose from and they come in test-tube looking bottles with a metallic coating on the the twist cap. The moment I've seen I knew it was something that I want. I said I'll just grab a couple of sample and I ended up with... oh well more than one too many to try. They're very affordable so I guess that's okay. Plus it was very much worth the money as they were pretty decent.

These lipglosses come in different scents and they don't taste bad [not that they should be tasted or eaten], but I did encounter a couple of lipglosses before that after a certain time of wearing them on my lips it eventually gives me that yucky oily taste. Now who would want that, right? So these babies are truly are great in scent and guaranteed no foul-after taste.

The retail price $2.00 and very budget-friendly. I noticed though that the effect of shimmery gloss and the tint starts fading at about two hours. So a re-application is necessary after. Which makes me think that I'll finish off the bottle much faster and then a replacement of another $2 would be necessary. For $6 - 3x bottles I could of gotten a long wearing type of lipgloss, but that's just my opinion.

my complete review: http://manilabarbie.com/post/4285601467/wild-crazy

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml