Yes To Tomatoes Acne Daily Pore Scrub Reviews

Ranked #245 out of 450 in Acne Treatment

January 28, 2016

It was fantastic. It cleared up my acne right away. I don't have target in Canada so when I go to the states o for sure stock up on as many bottles as I can find! I totally recommend it to everyone.

July 20, 2014

My new favourite face wash. Feels like it really gets my face clean. Both my boyfriend and I have had a noticeable change in our skin- for the better. Feels mild enough to use every day, as advertised. Bonus that the beads are all natural and cause no damage to the environment.

August 02, 2013

I absolutely ADORE this product, and use nothing else to remove blackheads or cleanse my face. I received a sample initially from one of my beauty subscriptions and tried it out when my nose was (ok this is gross everyone) looking like a strawberry. The first time using it, my nose was cleared of ALL those nasty little boogers. The smell is nothing great, but it isn't bad..just different. The results I saw were amazing, and it feels really nice with the bamboo to exfoliate without being too harsh. I immediately ran to the store and got be a jumbo size.

July 29, 2013

This gentle scrub smells garden-fresh and is perfect for everyday use. It leaves my face clean, refreshed and glowing each time I use it. This product works to clear my acne and it smells really good.