Yonka Toner

Yonka Toner Reviews

Ranked #189 out of 208 in Toner

March 28, 2016

The very precise continuous spray distributes this product evenly over your face. All of your senses are awakened with the aroma therapeutic qualities of this toner. Your face is refreshed and feels energized. I love using such a holistic product. It feels natural, not cosmetic. Of course it's made in France!

November 02, 2014

I love the scent (very spa-like) and the cooling effect! I've been using Yonka-Ka for a couple years now, and so it seemed fitting to purchase the toner to complete my set. As far as effectiveness, it does what it needs to do and leaves my skin feeling fresh and balanced! The packaging is also super cute - bonus!!

April 28, 2009

Hello ladies,

I have been using this toner for about a year now and I really love it. After cleansing my face, I usually sprits a little all over my face and neck, and it makes my skin feel really fresh and clean. I usually work out a lot and tend to get clogged pores, and this product really helps get all those impurities. It feels really light on your skin. Yonka products are generally all very good!

This is another one of my favourites and I just wanted to share.

Thanks

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag