Young Living Essential Lavendar Oil

Young Living Essential Lavendar Oil Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 220 in Natural Therapies

January 18, 2017

L'huile essentielle de lavande est ma préférée, c'est une des plus polyvalente et pratique dans la fabrication de produit maison. Elle est très pratique pour la stress, l'anxiété et les tensions musculaire, je ne pourrais m'en passer.

June 13, 2016

I love love love this stuff. It's inexpensive in price and smells great. You can use it for so many different things. I like to put 10 drops in my bath along with half cup of baking soda amd 1 cup of Epson salts. Makes for a great detox bath. I will always have this essential oil in my cupboard

March 16, 2016

I have been using YL Lavender Oil as a natural health boost for two months and am very happy with it's effectiveness in helping relieve my headaches and earaches. The scent helps to relax me and using the oil on a cotton ball near my ear (not in it) has seemed to help relieve earaches I have been suffering from all winter. Lavender has a very calming scent.

February 07, 2016

Love lavander helps me relax and sleep at night.... Gives ne a great night sleep.

January 24, 2016

When you cant sleep if you put this on your pillows youll be drifting off to sleep in no time. Or when you want to relax because of exams use this.

January 21, 2016

If I had to pick just one oil, this would be it. There are so many uses for lavender. Very calming and can help with sleep.

December 23, 2015

2 dabs behind the ears has been a great lice preventative for the kids

December 15, 2015

This is an oil of many uses. If I was to recommend a couple of oils, Lavender would be at the top. We use this for wounds and cuts especially in the summer. It's also helped my kids have a better sleep. It's great for a lot of skin issues including acne, sunburn, bug bites, etc. This oil is easy to use and can be applied directly on the skin or mixed with a carrier oil for use on younger kids. You really need to try this oil if you haven't already.

November 08, 2015

Smells divine!

Young living farms, harvests and produces it own oils. You pay for quality, but these are therapeutic grade. Worth every penny.

September 25, 2015

The absolute best! I had troubles sleeping for months. Got this oil used it on my wrists before bed and slept all night. I noe only have to use it time to time to help sleep. Also good for a calming effect if getting worked up! Definatly a.must have in my house!