Younique Glorious Face Primer Reviews

Ranked #245 out of 341 in Primer

January 24, 2017

The Younique face primer is great for helping my makeup stay on all day, even with the lovely elements! I also like the fact that it makes my skin feel smooth.

January 11, 2017

Younique Glorious Face Primer provides a create surface to apply my foundation to. It eliminates slight imperfections and gives my foundation lasting power for all day.

October 11, 2016

The primer is expensive but it is worth the price. A little goes a long way so the tube will last a while. It glides on effortlessly. This can be used with any foundation. Believe it or not when I use the primer I have less breakouts.

September 22, 2016

I love how this primer feels on my face. it leaves my skin smooth and less shiny. The colors of the eyeshadows I use just pop out and makes them bright. A container lasted me 4 months and I use it everyday! I am amazed and very impressed.

August 13, 2013

Wow what a difference this stuff makes! Goes on silk smooth and gives you the perfect photo finish once you have applied your foundation and concealer. Also makes a huge difference when applying pigments!