YSL Baby Doll Limited Edition Body Powder

YSL Baby Doll Limited Edition Body Powder Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1153 out of 1203 in Perfume

July 16, 2008

I got this cute body powder from YSL Beauty. Lately I have been getting a few different body powders like this at various events and am intrigued by them. They remind me of something fanciful and mysterious you would discover in your Mother's drawer as a kid.

I love the scent. It is subtly sexy yet totally wearable for day time. I liked the scent so much I ordered a bottle of the perfume online for my sister's birthday.

The body powder is best suited for a night out or to wear with your lingerie for putting the moves on your man. It has a sparkly quality that is not ideal for the day. I powdered a little bit of this on myself on my way out one morning and people kept telling me my chest was full of sparkles. The powder puff is the only product in the container. There isn't any powder to dip it into for reapplication so the idea is you keep using that puff until there isn't anything left on it. It lasts multiple uses, but I'm not sure how many as I haven't run out yet.

I prefer perfume to body powder in general because it is more concentrated and l can do without the sparkles, but for subtle seduction this is very sexy and fun!

Irememberu has posted in the forum topic
Social Nature

danayyc has posted in the forum topic
Pull Ups

70s girl earned the Beauty Guru badge

laurelkubecki added a new review for
McCain Potato Patties

linseydeschamps added a new review for
McCain Onion Rings