YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation

YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation Reviews

Ranked #246 out of 595 in Foundation

April 01, 2015

I love this foundation and it makes me happy just looking at it! It's gorgeous on the skin, you look like a million bucks (which is what it feels like this foundation costs) but soooo worth it for a splurge or luxury foundation!

December 05, 2014

This foundation definitely isn't cheap, but if you're willing to splurge, this is an amazing foundation. It is lightweight and leaves a natural, radiant finish.

November 21, 2014

This is a very expensive, luxurious foundation. It is weightless and targets shadowy areas and highlights the contours of my face. One coat events out my skin tone and two coats conceals all of my blemishes. I purchase it in a few shades darker than my skin tone to give me a glowy tan. I absolutely adore this foundation and am still on the hunt for a least expensive alternative.

October 28, 2014

This foundation is absolutely amazing! It glades on your face flawlessly with medium buildable coverage. worth every penny!

July 31, 2014

This foundation is the kind that comes around once in a blue moon, and I felt compelled to tell my story about it. NOT fakey or cake,blends beautifully, and feels great over my moisturizer.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?