Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
Good

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #628 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

June 22, 2012

Spectacular gloss. Stays on and the colours are pretty. Unfortunately it's very pricey.

July 08, 2007

A friend of mine was raving about this lip gloss that she got from Holt Renfrew so the next time I was in the store I went to check it out at the Yves Saint Laurent counter. The gloss forms a mirror-effect on the lips which sparkles with mother-of-pearl. A complex of nourishing oils (nigelle and cameline oils) protects the lips while providing total comfort. I found it kinda funny and hard to believe when the girl at the counter told me that the gloss actually contained 24kt gold so I went to research it online and it turns out that each tube contains 0.2% 24k gold. Irregardless this gloss looks phenomental on and does provided a mirror like effect. For mid/dark skin tones like myself I would recommend the color Simply Gold...it has the least pigment so you can wear it over your favorite lipsticks or on its own. Give it a try!