ZANTAC 150 Maximum Strength Non-Prescription Tablets

ZANTAC 150 Maximum Strength Non-Prescription Tablets Reviews

Ranked #331 out of 475 in Remedies

December 01, 2016

These were a life saver when I was pregnant - the ONLY thing that worked for my horrible heartburn!! You can get them with a prescription (my plan covers them) but if your plan doesn't cover, they're very affordable over the counter. Great product.

December 01, 2016

I suffer from regular heartburn. I have prescription medications but I often find zantac to be just as good. My whole family uses this it is so good and works quickly to stop heartburn.

January 09, 2016

I get occasional heart burn and these pills are amazing they seem to work very fast they are easy to swallow.I depend on this Product

November 23, 2015

I used it regularly 150mg tablet and the pain is relieved stomach. I don't need to take a second tablet as it's
effective. It's expensive.

March 07, 2015

Great product. Works everyone I use it. No complaints here!

March 07, 2015

tried it for heart burn with stomach discomfort. acted so fast and i got relief. i have used acid reducers in the past. i must say this acts fast

January 07, 2015

I suffer from heartburn and acid reflux quite frequently especially with spicy foods and certain others. I can take one of these tablets when I eat and I won't wake up in the night with the burning sensation. I hate to chew the powdery antacid tablets so these are a great option for me. A little pricey, but since I don't take them every day they are well worth it.

January 05, 2015

This worked great the first two times I used it but then I seemed to have built up a tolerance and it no longer offers any relief.

December 29, 2014

Life saver during pregnancy - It doesn't work immediately, so might need something to soothe suddenly, but prevents heart burn for most of day. I had never suffered from heartburn before pregnancy and was chewing many tablets daily, this helped so much more. Minty feel adds a cooling sensation when swallowing.

July 09, 2014

I have given this to my boyfriend who has had late night heartburn and it has been very effective.

I would recommend taking this shortly after eating, if you are often inflicted with heartburn.

He has learned to take it on any night with spicy food!