Ziploc Space Bag

Ziploc Space Bag Reviews

Ranked #103 out of 192 in Household Essentials

August 24, 2016

I love these, they were thick and have that little lip so it is easier to open and helps a bunch since i have sore hands all the time..A big thumbs up from me

February 13, 2016

These are strong and easy to use. While they may be a bit more expensive than other brands or options, they are of high quality and would recommend them over other cheaper options. I liked them so much I gave them to my daughters for Christmas to help with their de-cluttering efforts.

December 28, 2015

I had my doubts about this product but I was pleasantly surprised. I have two large bag: in one, I could fit two pillows, two sheets, and a medium sized blanket. I did have some trouble closing the ziplock bag, but I clearly over filled it. In the end it all fit and the vacuum sucked out all the air. The other bag had one large microfibre duvet. This too fit and all the air was sucked out. Both bags stored compactly and no air was released.

I've recently opened the first bag to use the blanket, and resealed the bag. Again it did a fantastic job, with no problems. I would recommend the ziplock space bag...maybe get the extra large bag though :)

November 05, 2015

I was given a large size bag to try recently from a friend. My intention was to stuff it full of my son's stuffed animals. I love the idea of these bags for space saving but I was not impressed with the bag itself. I made sure that everything was stuffed below the fill line. I vacuumed out all the air like the instructions said to do so. It was nice watching all the air get sucked out and seeing how much less space this would take. I could fit 6 of these in place of the 1 garbage bag I had full of the stuffies. Within about 10 minutes my bag was not flat anymore. Somehow air got back into the bag and it no longer was flat. I tried multiple times with different amounts of stuffies in it each time. Each and every time I tried, within minutes the air was back in the bag. I assume there was a hole in the bag somewhere from manufacturing it. It was not tampered with in anyway and came from the box it was bought in. Maybe it was just a faulty bag, maybe they all suck. I know I wont be buying them to try just in case.

June 13, 2015

I have so many clothes for all seasons.The space savers bags are great for any item,it makes storing them great

May 02, 2015

Just finished putting away my winter clothes using the 3x size space bag . I was really amazed at how much fits in them. Such a space saver, easy to use and reusable The bag seams to be very durable as I opened and closed it a couple of times . Love being able to see what's in them and no need to worry about dust getting in.