3.9/5
Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme Bars Reviews

Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme Bars are a complete meal substitute supplying essential vitamins and minerals for proper metabolism. Useful in weight reduction only as part of an energy-reduced diet. Replacing 1 or 2 meals daily with a Nutriforme bar helps reduce the number of ingested calories and promotes weight loss. For optimal results, follow the Nutriforme Diet Plan (complete information provided in each package).
  • 15 grams of protein and only 270 calories per bar
  • Helps reduce ingested calories in your day and facilitates weight loss
  • Provides 24 essential vitamins and minerals to support metabolism
Each box contains 5 65g bars.

You might also be interested in: Adrien Gagnon Super Energex.

May 08, 2016

Finally...a delicious and nutritious meal replacement bar...I would like to find the other flavours but the Decadent Fudge tasted so good and it satisfied my cravings for chocolate and made me feel full. My daughter ate the last one!

May 08, 2016

I love these bars. Some protein bars are really terrible, but these were delicious. Rich and fudgy and definitely a treat. I found them quite filling and perfect for busy mornings. They also made a great dessert alternative - I found myself eating half as a sweet treat with my coffee. The price point is okay compared to other protein bars in the health food category.

May 08, 2016

I have been using meal replacement bars as a quick and easy (read 0 effort!) Breakfast on busy mornings. This one had a decent flavour, but the texture was not very pleasant. The crispy layer was nice, but I have had many other better tasting bars. Lastly while the bar was enough for breakfast it did not quite hold hunger at bay through to lunch time.

May 08, 2016

I would like to thank Chickadvisor for choosing me to test this product for free. I must admit it is something I wanted to try but had not gotten around to buying. From the first bite, I found it to be delicious and chocolaty. It is a true meal replacement and I felt full hours later.

May 08, 2016

I absolutely loved these bars. I loved the flavor, being a chocoholic they provided that need to fulfill my chocolate cravings. I definitely felt that I had eaten a meal after eating one of these bars, they are very substantial. I have eaten other meal replacement bars before and always felt hungry afterwards but with these bars I was pleasantly surprised at how full they made me feel.

May 08, 2016

I tried Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme bars via ChickAdvisor for the first time and was very impressed about how good they actually tasted. I've tried other meal replacement bars that tastes like cardboard, but these were very flavourful. They were rich and chocolaty and almost tasted like a chocolate bar. I replaced my lunch with one bar and found that it kept me full until dinner time. I would recommend this product, but the price is a little high.

May 08, 2016

I recently got to try Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme Bars thanks for Chick Advisor.

I have tried this type of product before and had an idea of what they would be like to eat. I expected dense and bland. I was so wrong! They were delicious and not dense at all! The bars were a great consistency and so enjoyable. Not like the usual health bar. The chocolate flavour was just right, not too heavy and not too rich. It felt filling at the time but I found that I did need an afternoon snack and I devoured dinner. My husband enjoyed them too as part of his current healthy routine.

We would love to get these again and would definitely recommend them. The price is very high for what we would pay, though. That price for 5 bars is a bit steep. On sale, I would try them for sure.

May 08, 2016

I received this product for free to try and review from Chick Advisors Product Review Club. I was excited to try the Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme Bars because I'm always snacking during the day. I found that the bar does make you full for longer. It was around 6 hours after eating the entire bar that I was hungry for a meal. The bars are too sweet for me to finish in one sitting, so I eat half at a time. I think these bars are great for on the go, instead of meal skipping.

2.7/5

May 08, 2016

Thank you ChickAdvisor for choosing me to try out the Nutriforme Decadent Fudge Meal Replacement Bars. I was expecting them to have an awful taste like any of the other's I've tried, witch isn't many simply because everyone I have tried were awful. But to my surprise these weren't near as bad. You can definably tell they are a nutrition bar and not a candy bar from the first bite because they don't have the sweetness of a candy bar. They are nice and fudgy witch was the one thing I think made me able to eat the whole bar. The chocolate is a dark chocolate that gives it a bit of a biter chocolate taste and there is some sort of a crispy thing with in it that gives it a bit of a crunch here and there, but not much. They do fill you up when you're on the go, or just don't feel like making some thing just for yourself, but the price point for them is pretty high considering you only get 5 in a box. My husband even took two in his work lunch with out telling me and he said they were just alright, they filled the hole so to say. I was surprised he even finished one never mind eating two because he has a real sweet tooth. So this isn't something I would have thought he'd even take one bit of never mind eat all of both. So they do have something good that make's you continue to eat all of them unlike those other nutrition bars that just don't taste very good to me at all. If you don't mind pay this much, I'd tell you to go out and get some for yourself, other wise I wouldn't bother buying them for myself, or my family on my own. They just didn't have enough to them to make me want to spend that much on them.

May 08, 2016

I received Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme Bars free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product review.

First, let me start out by saying a few words about Adrien Gagnon brand. I am originally from Québec, currently living in Ontario. Adrien Gagnon is a very good, reliable and respected brand that offers all kinds of supplements as well as diet products for what is usually a lower price than similar brands, but without it affecting the quality of the product. I do not believe it is a very popular brand in the rest of the country and I personally have had trouble finding the products in stores in Ottawa. Fortunately, I see that it is now possible to order online from the company's website and I fully intend to do that. I had already tried those bars before, as well as the Super Energex, but was still really happy to be given a chance to try them again since they are a bit harder to find in Ontario.

I have to say I am a big fan of those bars. I used to diet a lot when I was younger and Adrien Gagnon's meal substitute bars were always the best available on the market and I am confident that they still are today. I have also used them in the past when I didn't have time to eat breakfast or was looking for something quick and filling to have at work while working without fearing spilling soup into my keyboard or picking up the phone with salad dressing on my hands. I admit it, I am quite the sloppy eater and I don't see it changing in my 40s so a quick and "clean" meal substitute bar can be a good solution for me when I lack time to eat something more nutritious and less processed.

The Decadent Fudge flavour is a safe bet for chocolate lovers. The bars are quite rich and sweet so some people may want to try other Adrien Gagnon flavours, as these are on the sweeter side. The bars are definitely filling and tasty so they "deliver". Right now, I am undergoing pretty heavy medical treatments and I often find myself unable to eat real food and keep it down so the bars can really help on more difficult days. I sometimes eat one half and keep the rest for later so I think that for people who are going through something similar, these bars could be an option. I find that liquid meal substitutes are not as filling.

Please keep in mind that those bars are meant to be a meal replacement. They are not to be used as a protein bar for a snack during the day to give you a boost of energy, that is just not what they are for. Also, when it comes to taste and texture, I think they are the best. Again, they are the best against other similar products, not against a "decadent fudge" dessert in a 5-star restaurant or a 10-course tasting menu in a fancy French bistro. My point is these are meal substitute bars: yes, they are a bit chalky and a bit chewy, but in my humble opinion, they are a lot less chalky and chewy than most and they taste better. I consider that I give fair reviews by not comparing oranges and apples.

Would I recommend them? Absolutely. I would tend to recommend them more as a quick occasional meal replacement when eating in a rush than I would for a diet. I think that eating a bar is better than skipping a meal entirely, but if you are dieting, replacing two meals a day by bars might make you feel deprived. As far as my needs are concerned, I will definitely order more and in different flavours too because I fully trust the brand.