Advil Liqui-Gels Reviews

For fast and effective relief of:
  • migraine pain
  • migraine symptoms like sensitivity to light and sound and nausea
  • headache
  • menstrual pain
  • backache
  • toothache
  • reduction of fever
  • arthritis pain
  • muscle & joint pain

April 03, 2013

I really like liqui-gels. I find that they actually do work very fast! They're easy to take because they have a smooth texture to them. They also come in extra-strength as well!

March 27, 2013

These are the only pain reliever used in our home. They are effective for every need. My husband suffers from migraines and the Advil Liqui Gels are the only thing he uses. I recently had a bad toothache and the Liqui Gels eased the pain quickly and efficiently. I urge everyone to give up Tylenol and switch to Advil.

January 18, 2013

This is the only Advil that I'll actually buy now. They work so well for any kind of pain (especially for my menstrual cramps), and so quickly. I also find that they are much easier to swallow then the regular hard pills.

September 19, 2012

I love this advil, it works amazing. Whenever I need fast relief from a head-ache or for any pains that I have this is the product I would reach for!

July 25, 2012

I`ve tried other advil products as well as multiple other head ache OTC tablets. These ones work best! They`re easy to swallow and are fast acting (what we all want for relief from headaches).

as a sidenote, unfortunately, you may not take advil while pregnant.

June 20, 2012

Advil is the only pain reliever that I find works for me. Great for every type of pain from headaches to cramps and everything in between. It works faster then any other OTC meds I have ever purchased, which has been a lot! I am always trying out new stuff because I am a huge wimp and if i am in any pain at all I want it gone fast! No matter what I have tried I always go right back to advil liqui gels because they are the best.

June 03, 2012

By far the best "liquigel" pain reliever I have ever used. Works great on all types of pain, from backache to hangover. Always worked well, and worked fast for me!

June 03, 2012

I have been using these for quite sometime now and they have never let me down. The main reason that I take them is because I suffer from frequent chronic pain and other ailments from a Motor Vehicle accident I was involved in. Just by taking two of these my pain is more manageable within about fifteen minutes. I really don't know what I would do without them. I feel like they work a lot faster than regular pill form. The liquid gels really help you to get pain relief fast. I think they are very affordable and easy to find in stores too. I would definitely recommend drinking plenty of water when taking them a good flush is good for everyone, H2O is the juice of life. This product is a must have.

May 03, 2012

I have always chosen Advil for pain from hangovers to period pain, but the liqui-gels are a lifesaver. They work so fast

May 03, 2012

i always carry a bottle of advil liqui gels in my purse because you never now when a headache will strike so i am always prepared