After Bite The Itch Eraser for Kids Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 45 in Insect Repellent

April 11, 2017

I love to hike and camping therefore I get lots of mosquito bites. I'm so glad I was introduce to this product it brings so much relieve to my itch, it definately had reduce scars from itching.

April 10, 2017

This is a must have for my house and cottage!
    It doesn't have the nicest smell, but it actually works. I can apply this and it stings for a few seconds, its actually a good sting because the bite is so itchy, and then vol-la like magic the itch is gone, and after a few minutes the swelling goes down as well!

April 10, 2017

After Bite is a life saver! We always have this in our hiking/geocaching bag. Bug bites are such a huge pain and this stuff works like a charm. Super easy to apply and takes away the sting/itch. It doesn't have the best smell but for the job it does that will likely be the last thing on your mind.

April 06, 2017

I wish my parents knew what this was when I was a kid maybe now I wouldn't be so covered in scars from scratching bug bites ..
    Being mildy allergic to mosquito bites mine swell more, become more itchy, than that body part becomes uncomfortable .. the afterbite helps with all of that and brings relief to the bite almost instantly

April 05, 2017

Im so allergic to bug bites and so is my son and his daughter . We swell up like a balloon. Having Afterbite kids product helps so very much. takes the itch out and also the sting. I highly recommend After Bite kids & the adult one

October 01, 2016

this is a great little product for my kids i wish they had it when i was in my younger years very effective and beats useing frozen veggies or tooth paste to releave the itch

June 29, 2016

This is the only product I have found that temporary help relieve the itch from bug bites. I do not really find this is long lasting but it is better than anything else I have found.

April 01, 2016

After bite The Itch Eraser for kids is a must for families who have children and spend time in parks or wooded areas, or camping.

I live in a very rural area so we keep this on hand and use it quite a bit in the summer. It seems to work fairly well but we do have to apply it multiple times.

March 29, 2016

This is defiantly a summer staple epically where I live because it's near wooded areas and there are skit of flies and such around in the summer. This product works very well and also very quickly, which is good because if a young child has a itchy fly bite they are going to scratch and make it worse so this has defiantly come in handy.

March 29, 2016

Im allergy to flys ans I always got to be careful in the summer so one summer I got a bite and the bite was itchy and and I went ans got this ans it helped the itching