Air Wick Scented Oil Electric Plug In Air Freshener in Crisp Linen Reviews

March 23, 2018

Love it

I've received this product to review and I love it! "Crisp Linen" wouldn't be my first scent choice if I were to pick but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the scent.

March 20, 2018

Wake up and smell the linen

It was easy to assemble. The smell is great and it is long lasting. I liked that there are 5 different power settings which is ideal as different rooms come in different sizes.  I noted that it is important to place the air freshener in an open space as the smell can be quite powerful in a closed space, even on the lowest setting. It is small and compact, as well as it is appealing to the eyes and can be an asset to any room. I would definitely recommend this product and I will be buying the refills!

March 19, 2018

Smells amazing!!!!!

I received this product to review and I am so glad I did. I would never go for a scent like “crisp linen” as I normally gravitate to scents like cinnamon and spice smells. But once I tried this scent I will probably never buy anything else. I always get bath and body works plug ins but this one is just as good, if not better!!! Highly recommend!

March 17, 2018

My Family has really been enjoying this

I put this in the bathroom & I got my daughter texting me that she really likes it & wants some for her room. Then my husband tells me he really likes it and thinks we need more around the house. I guess it was a hit!!??
    Crisp linen is not my favorite sent but I have been enjoying just a little sent in the bathroom. I do keep it on low, I have had it for several weeks now & it is only half used, so it last a long time.

March 15, 2018

Loved the Fresh and Clean Scent

I thought it was a great product - I had in the hallway and every time we walked by you got that lovely, fresh scent that followed you. It made a nice difference.

March 13, 2018

Nice scent but very strong

This has a nice smell of coziness but I think the strong is way too strong. My favourite part about this product is that you can adjust the setting and I strongly advise you to set it on low or else the strong will be too overwhelming for the room.

March 10, 2018

Air wick scents

I put this in our laundry room and it smelled like fresh laundry every day. I have purchased another scent as I was unable to find this one without a scent holder.

March 10, 2018

Awesome product. I will DEFINITELY buy this product again.

I have tried many air freshners only to be disappointed by them. Either the smell was too strong, or it didn’t stay long. Now that I have tried the Air Wick Air Freshner, Oil kit, I will never go back to anything else. The smell is very pleasant and is continuous. And the next best part is, you can adjust the intensity. I absolutely love it and will definitely buy again.
    Thanks Chick Advisor, for allowing me to try this awesome product!

March 09, 2018

Smells Great!!!

Love the sweet smell! However it is not heavy or overpowering, just nice and sweet smell in the background. I use it in the main floor bathroom, and my family is fragrance sensitive. This product delivers just the right amount of fragrance! I will continue to buy this in the future, as it suits our family perfectly!

March 07, 2018

Amazingly Fresh!

This is an awesome scent. My home had a fantastic fresh scent for weeks. I would definitely purchase this product again and am looking forward to trying some new scents. i really like the ability to adjust the scent.