3.9/5
Air Wick Scented Oil Electric Plug In Air Freshener in Crisp Linen Reviews

March 15, 2018

Loved the Fresh and Clean Scent

I thought it was a great product - I had in the hallway and every time we walked by you got that lovely, fresh scent that followed you. It made a nice difference.

March 13, 2018

Nice scent but very strong

This has a nice smell of coziness but I think the strong is way too strong. My favourite part about this product is that you can adjust the setting and I strongly advise you to set it on low or else the strong will be too overwhelming for the room.

March 09, 2018

Smells Great!!!

Love the sweet smell! However it is not heavy or overpowering, just nice and sweet smell in the background. I use it in the main floor bathroom, and my family is fragrance sensitive. This product delivers just the right amount of fragrance! I will continue to buy this in the future, as it suits our family perfectly!

March 07, 2018

Amazingly Fresh!

This is an awesome scent. My home had a fantastic fresh scent for weeks. I would definitely purchase this product again and am looking forward to trying some new scents. i really like the ability to adjust the scent.

It smells good!

I'm extremely pleased with Air Wick's scented Oil Crisp linen starter kit. It has remained plugged in and delightfully freshens my living room 24 hours. The scent is pleasant and not over powering. My only complaint is that it is running out soon!

AWSOME

I love this product ,very convenient , it gives continuous fragrance ,also love with the fragrance control , I put this on my entry way and it smells so good and everyone noticed when they enter my home.

Everlasting scent

Long lasting scent. Easy to use and many choices of scents to choose from. I will definitely be getting more refills to keep dubious odors at bay. Definitely recommend this product

WONDERFUL AROMA

Over the years I have purchased numerous Air Fresheners and can honestly say this is one of the better ones. As well as the wonderful aroma it's staying power seems to be longer than a lot of other ones.

Fresh All Day

This plug in is able to scent the entire main level of my home with that air freshener smell. It was easy to assemble, and took about 6 hours of being in the outlet before it initially kicked in but after that every time I put it in the wall it worked immediately. I love how I can have the scent when it's plugged in, but if I'm going to bed or just want a break it goes away as soon as I unplug it (compared to sprays or potpourri style ones that are constant). The only downside is that the kit I got came with the "crisp linen" scent which was a strong detergent laundry smell that just doesn't appeal to me. It smelled like a clean house, but I'll prefer to buy the refills that are fruity, dessert, or maybe flowers. (Got this product free)

March 05, 2018

Smells so good

I was doing spring cleaning in the basement and since we cant keep the windows open in the winter the air was very stale. Within an hour of plugging this in the Whole basement smelled fresh and clean! I will be buying more for upstairs