Alba Botanical Clarifying Shampoo

Alba Botanical Clarifying Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #851 out of 1102 in Shampoo

Signature ingredient: Enriched with herbal extracts, botanical oils and plant proteins, without any of the ingredients that can be harmful to your hair. Made with Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus), the aromatic leaves of this tall evergreen have antiseptic and cooling qualities. Product description: You will love the purifying rosemary extract with non-stripping cleansers, shine enhancing chamomile and nourishing panthenol for improved volume, manageability and shine. Features and benefits: Patented Green Tea extract delivers concentrated polyphenols for potent antioxidant defense to help protect hair against sun and environmental damage and reduce color fading. Who should use this product? Made for oily or overactive - natural and color-treated hair. Directions for use: Apply to wet hair. Massage into rich lather. Rinse. Follow with Alba Conditioner.

August 12, 2014

Smells really good and works with my hair.

August 26, 2012

I bought this product because of the natural ingredients. It smells fresh and really good. While shampooing my hair and scalp feel clean, but you have to use a really good conditioned with this shampoo. If you don't your hair will start to feel brittle and dry. I have combination hair (oily and dry). Overall Alba botanical clarifying shampoo is a good product. Just know your hair type to pair up with the correct conditioner.

February 08, 2012

I had Alba Botanical Shampoo recommended to me by a friend and I have to say that I am very pleased with this product. I have used the Gardenia Hair Wash and Conditioner which I purchased from Marshalls. This product is gentle on my hair and moisturizing as well. I have a lot of problems with dry and damaged hair in the winter months so I am careful to try products that are gentle on my hair and additionally add much needed moisture. I would highly recommend this product.