Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Wipes Reviews
#23 in Baby Wipes

December 11, 2017

Good natural wipe alternative

These wipes were effective in quality and love that they are biodegradable. The only thing I didn't like was the ammonia smell to them as I usually use WaterWipes on my baby

September 12, 2017

Une gamme complète à découvrir!

Mon bébé avait de l'érythème ,irritation et sa peau fendillais lorsque j'utilisais les lingettes les plus populaires exemple: Pampers ou Huggies. Depuis que j'utilise les lingettes pour bébé Aleva. Les changements de couches sont beaucoup plus agréables pour les deux. Chaque fois que je me préparais pour le changer. Bébé pleurait tellement mais plus maintenant. De plus , elles sont presque totalement naturelles et exemptes des produits les plus dangereux encore légalement utilisés dans les produits pour bébé comme :Phenoxyethanol,chlore,paraben et sulphates.Biodégradable et écologique que demander de mieux.

L'unique point faible est le prix qui est un peu dispendieux mais entre vous et moi. Je préfère payer plus pour un produit de qualité plutôt que de faire revivre la mauvaise expérience que mon fils a vécu.

July 22, 2017

My wallet doesn't approve

If I could afford it I would only use these wipes. I bought a big box of these from tou when my daughter was born and I didn't know how fast wipes run out beforehand. I really appreciate that it's organic and safe so I could also clean her hands and face while we were out. The one complaint I have is with the packaging, pulling out one wipe was a mission because they all come out at once I was constantly using my fingers to push them all back in

May 31, 2017

I was so happy to know I could find a natural free of chemicals wipes for my new born, I think when they are baby's is when you have to very careful on what they wear and use, I am pro organic/natural products. I will buy them as much as my pocket allow me. Great product.

May 09, 2017

Absolutely love that I found these wipes for my baby. I love that they are natural and safe. The wipes are extremely effective and I do not have to worry about they irritating his skin. Only downside is that when you try pulling out one wipe multiple wipes come out.

January 10, 2017

Great for sensitive skin & doesn't leave any residue on my babe, unlike other commercial wipes when you have to wipe the mess off a car window - a good test). Considering wipes are used to clean sticky hands & faces when out & about, that fact that these wipes are chemical & fragrance free is especially important.

January 09, 2017

The wipes are the softest wipes I have ever used. They are safe to use on a baby's face so washing while out is a little easier. They smell great too. The only downfall to these wipes are if you don't use them quickly it doesn't take long for them to dry out. But other than that they clean a hard mess while being gentle and safe on the baby's skin.

October 26, 2016

I just bought these last week, I have had a few Wipe Brands I already like and have bought more than a few times, but I see these every time and they were on sale, plus I got bonus points on my store card with purchase.
    I am very happy that I decided to buy these.

#1 - They are Bio-Degradable in 21 Days, awesome!

#2 - They are Paraben, Chlorine, Sulfate, and Phenoxyethanol Free.

#3- They cost me $3.99 for 80 Wipes and they are made from Bamboo (a rayon).

#4 - These are the first ingredients, Water, Aloe Vera, Awesome, And also has Lavender Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Lemon Oil, and Chamomilla Extract.

#5 - They are a good size wipe and sturdy. They cause no irritation and soothe the skin. I also use them on my face. Good for at the gym as well. I just keep some in a well sealed zippered baggy. I do not have a baby, I use them for me. They also are awesome for you menstrual cycle to help feel cleaner and fresher. They clean alot better than toilet paper.

They are NOT flush-able, and if they were, I would NOT flush anyway. Never flush any type of wipe down the toilet. Throw it in the trash please. Again, my personal opinion.

I recommend these for everyone. Oh, and the essential oils make them smell so good, therapeutic for sure.

September 07, 2016

Seriously love these wipes!! Way passed my expectations. Much stronger then pampers and Huggies, those ALWAYS ripped when I pulled them from the package, these haven't ripped once!

August 19, 2016

These wipes are the best for very sensitive bums! My daughter had a reaction to every single wipe we used except for these! They aren't the cheapest on the market but they really are delicate on the skin. Highly recommend these!