Good

All natural advice BEST Ultra Night Lift Retinol moisturising cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #273 out of 717 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

December 27, 2015

After around a week using this cream, I definitely noticed a difference in my skin. I felt it was firmer and less prone to breakouts. Better quality in my skin really seemed to reduce my wrinkles, but I'll have to update after a longer time of use. In terms of improvement of skin, I felt this was a great cream for the money.

My one complaint would be the smell is a little bit offputting, but I have a bloodhound's nose and I don't feel it's strong enough to warrant a minus in stars as Scentless products are so important for those with allergies and sensitivities.

I really love the pump style packaging, it's the best for face creams to apply without wasting. You only need one-two pumps of this for the whole face.

Overall a really nice product, especially for the price and great for those with allergies or skin sensitivities!
    ----------------------------------