All Naturals Cocoa-Shea Butter

All Naturals Cocoa-Shea Butter Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1324 out of 1606 in Body Lotions & Creams

July 25, 2010

I have marks and scars all over my legs. This has been something I've had to deal with since I was in grade 8. I went on a trip to Guyana and went to sleep one night without the much needed mosquito net around my bed and when I woke up the next morning, there wasn't a spot on my leg that they did not feast on. Since then I have tried all types of creams and lotions to get rid of the marks.

This product has shown the best results for me. The marks are slowly fading, so I make sure I use this cream twice a day, everyday. It goes on a bit oily but then soaks into your skin and I feel like it is the best cocoa butter cream I have ever tried. For those whose scars aren't as extreme as mine, this would work wonders for you. I even got my sister in law crazy about this product.

I have attached a site that explains the product but the best place to buy this is from Wal-Mart that sells it for $9.99!!

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?