Almay Clear Complexion Concealer in Light

Almay Clear Complexion Concealer in Light Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 456 in Concealer

October 27, 2016

Love this product...I purchase the light/medium shade. I am in my 40's and have had breakouts since a teen. This product does exactly what it says it will, "Heal and Conceal". Best when healing and skin is dry/ cracked, powders will cake in the cracks where this gives a smooth coverage. Also great for covering red spots from healing blemishes. I usually buy two at a time when they are on sale so I never run out.

Bottom line: Buy it you will love it. Tip: If you are not sure of your shade Shopper's Drugmart typically has testers and if not they have a fabulous return policy.

January 25, 2016

Love this product. I always break out around that time of the month, even now in my 30's I find alot of concealers state they cover, but once you pay a rediculous amount for them, you get them hom ejust ti find out they dont work... at all! This product works. Blemishes, red spots. it has worked.

August 29, 2015

I got this to try and cover dark spots but it didn't work very well. I prefer Mac concealer a in a pot so I should have got that instead.

June 09, 2015

I got it as a gift and love it the texture is great and color fit perfectly!

April 01, 2015

This stuff is alright, it's not life changing or the most pigmented but it gets the job done.

January 14, 2015

I love this concealer and consider it my go-to. This is probably one of my most purchased products that I simply cannot do without. I love that it contains blemish fighting ingredients so it covers and treats blemishes at the same time! It's also very blendable with excellent coverage. I would not suggest this for the delicate under the eye region, but for blemishes it's perfect!

Niagara_Nikki has started a new forum topic
    Not Working

dcalli added a new review for
    Honest Company Diapers