Always Fresh Maxi Pads with Flexi-Wings Reviews

Ranked #176 out of 260 in Feminine Hygiene

Larger than our regular size and ideal for overnight because they are longer front-to-back than regular pads, designed especially for when you are lying down. It has soft, cotton-like Dri-Weave that is softer than ever and helps provide clean dry protection. Dri-Weave is made up of cone-shaped holes that quickly pull fluid into the absorbent LeakGuard Core and keep it there to help keep you clean and dry.Plus, Flexi-Wings help the pad stay in place — even when you turn while you sleep.

July 16, 2017

great protection

Always Maxi pads with wings are worth the extra money you pay. Te pad protects underwear from stains and the absorbent pad holds a lot of liquid, so clothes are not stained.

February 17, 2017

I usually buy this product because it is the only one out there...I find that is thin and protects. always stays in place.I think it's a little pricy but somewhat worth it

February 22, 2016

Super comfortable and super absorbant!perfect for over night (I don't have a very heavy flow). Stays in place good. I usually we at tampons but there are perfect for those lazy days.

February 16, 2016

It is one of the best product I ever tried and it is the only one I am using and have confident in. It is efficient and protect well. It is keeping fresh at least 4 to 5 hours in the worst days.

February 10, 2016

Always Fresh Maxi Pads with Flexi-Wings is a wonderful product, not only is it very comfortable, they are very absorbent and flexible and you can wear just about anything with them.

January 31, 2016

Use these every period . Great at night for a heavy flow.

January 21, 2016

Great quality. no leaks and thiner then before. very comfortable.

July 15, 2015

These are my favourite pads, hands down. No worrying anout leaks

May 29, 2015

very effective pads to use, though I find them to be a bit pricey for me to use all the time, like the wings idea

May 29, 2015

I find these work best for me...no leaking even when its heavy. Plus very comfy. I totally recommend.