4.1/5
Always Fresh Maxi Pads with Flexi-Wings Reviews

Larger than our regular size and ideal for overnight because they are longer front-to-back than regular pads, designed especially for when you are lying down. It has soft, cotton-like Dri-Weave that is softer than ever and helps provide clean dry protection. Dri-Weave is made up of cone-shaped holes that quickly pull fluid into the absorbent LeakGuard Core and keep it there to help keep you clean and dry.Plus, Flexi-Wings help the pad stay in place — even when you turn while you sleep.

January 23, 2018

I really like these!

Never really used pads much before thought they were too bulky. These work well and are not uncomfortable at all. Great for overnight. I really like them and will definitely continue to purchase them in the future.

January 23, 2018

Always Pads are the only brand I buy. Comfortable, effective

Firstly, Always maxi wings, I swear by. I have used many different kinds of maxi pads, none of them can prevent leakage. I had to run to the bathroom every one or two hours to change a new one. It isn’t always convenient to do so. I felt very stressed out when I am on my period because of the leakage problems. If the heavy days happen to be during the weekend, I would stay home and not hang out with friends. Until I started using always infinity pads, even on heavy days, I still feel clean & dry. I am not as worried. Periods are not as messy anymore. These pads are amazing! I strongly recommend these pads to any girls who suffer similar problems.

January 22, 2018

great

These are the only pads i use at night. They are so comfortable and are the absolute best. I always by mine from Costco because they having great deal on a large set of these.

September 28, 2017

Not a big fan

I have bought these as the ones on the yellow wrappers are no longer available. I don't like the way these one fit. And very concerned with leakage. I will give them another try.

July 16, 2017

great protection

Always Maxi pads with wings are worth the extra money you pay. Te pad protects underwear from stains and the absorbent pad holds a lot of liquid, so clothes are not stained.

February 17, 2017

I usually buy this product because it is the only one out there...I find that is thin and protects. always stays in place.I think it's a little pricy but somewhat worth it

February 22, 2016

Super comfortable and super absorbant!perfect for over night (I don't have a very heavy flow). Stays in place good. I usually we at tampons but there are perfect for those lazy days.

February 16, 2016

It is one of the best product I ever tried and it is the only one I am using and have confident in. It is efficient and protect well. It is keeping fresh at least 4 to 5 hours in the worst days.

February 10, 2016

Always Fresh Maxi Pads with Flexi-Wings is a wonderful product, not only is it very comfortable, they are very absorbent and flexible and you can wear just about anything with them.

January 31, 2016

Use these every period . Great at night for a heavy flow.