Always Radiant Infinity Pads Reviews

Always Radiant Infinity Pads contain Infinicel™, a seamlessly thin material that is 60% more absorbent and more flexible* than another pad you may have tried.

*Always® Infinity Regular with Wings absorbs up to 60% more than Kotex Regular Ultra Thin with Wings

You May Also Like:
Tampax Radiant Pearl Tampons
Always Radiant Incredibly Thin Liners

July 03, 2012

I don't usually use pads, my preference is tampons but these worked well.

The scent is amazing - it's also really great how they have arrows that show the way the pad is supposed to lie. I felt like they were pretty comfortable considering how big they are, but they provide appropriate protection against leakage. The wings are great, they stick well and prevent the pad from bunching too much.

I would recommend these to people who prefer pads.

**I recieved these as part of the product review club**

July 03, 2012

I received these to test as part of the Chick Advisor program.

I have been an Always brand user for awhile but I normally use the ultra thin slender pads that are supposed to be great for teens. I'm not a teen but I don't have much of a flow so they work really well and aren't overly bulky. I find that these pads for me were only useful at night when I slept because the back was wider so that I wouldn't leak out onto my sheets if I slept on my back. I found the wideness of them a bit uncomfortable to wear all day, as well as them being too long front and back to wear during the day and still feel comfortable. I felt like people could see my pad at the front and back through my shorts because of how long they were. I would definitely like to see a smaller version (maybe another great for teens type) for me to even consider purchasing them.

I also find the scent of these products a little odd. I'm not quite sure what it is but there is something about them that sort of smells like a floor cleaner to me. I also thing I may be allergic to whatever is used to make them scented since I normally don't have problems with other Always products and these made me itchy. I would really like a non scented option or else I don't think I would be able to purchase them again. The itching sensation was definitely noticeable while only wearing these pads and I felt like I had to re-arrange myself or scratch the itch when I had them on.

I love the packaging of the Infinite products and wish that Always would consider changing all of their products to a box format. It makes it much easier to store and open and close without having a ripped open bag sitting around. The coupons inside are a great bonus as well because I find feminine products seriously over priced. I mean come on manufacturers make it a bit cheaper for us ladies since these are practically necessity items!

July 02, 2012

I received these as a sample through the product review program. When I recieved them I was a bit worried about them being scented, I have sesativity to many products. It turned out the scent was not an issue, it was light and fresh and did not bother me. I found the Always Radiant pads had great absorbancy, and kept me feeling fresh. I did however have an issue with the wings, they almost seemed like they were to small, and did not stay in place as well as I would have liked. I found they were comming undone partway through a normal wear time. I would buy these again for the fact that they were thin and very clean feeling.

July 02, 2012

I received a package of these through the Product Review Club and I have to say that I'm glad I did.

I haven't used Always products since I was a teenager because I found the material they made their pads from was unbreathable and always irritated my skin and also, smelled like cheap plastic.

So imagine my surprise when this comes in the mail and I'm completely hooked. This pad was really great because it breathes, the wings are actually sticky and stay put and the padding is weighted in the appropriate spots.

My only complaint is that it's a little long, I'd go for a shorter style normally but I'll definitely be buying this pad again.

July 02, 2012

Thanks to the Chick Advisor Product Review Club for letting me try the 'Always Radiant Infinity Pads'. I received the regular ones to try which are pretty good for days when your period isn't too heavy. These pads are scented which I found to be quite refreshing. The tab indicates the front and the back so it is easy to peel off and apply. My only problem with these were the adhesive on the wings. I do wish they had more staying power because the tabs did keep coming off from the sides which causes the pad to bunch. They absorb fairly well. I would recommend these for those with a regular flow. They are light in weight and not bulky. I will buy them for myself again.

July 02, 2012

Received these as a ChickAdvisor to try out. I LOVE these pads--I am a tampon regular because pads always make me feel like I'm wearing a diaper. These are the best pads I've ever tried..I was shocked at how small they were yet the power they had in terms of absorbency. Would definitely purchase these going forward.

July 02, 2012

i received the product free to test as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club!! :)

I loved the packaging,very bright and nice..the product worked really well,,but that was to be expected with Alwqays products,,because I love all their products. I found them to be the right thickness and very comfortable,Only thing I didnt like was the scent...but I would buy again and recommend.

July 02, 2012

Firstly, the packaging is attractive and the coupons inside are definitely appreciated. The pads are individually wrapped, which I prefer.
    The pads themselves are great - exactly what I need for my super-light periods. They are designed with a front and a back, and the back is a bit wider. Just a little extra peace of mind. The wings are indented in the middle, which is a great idea because they contour and fold around your panties easier than the wings that bunch up. My only complaint: I wish there was a little more adhesive. I never had a problem with the pads shifting, but I think they could be more secure.
    These pads absorbed very well, and had the capacity to protect me all day long. (I could probably just use one per day and through the following night, but I prefer to change things up and stay fresh.)
    The pad is vented through the middle, most "high-traffic" area. I think this is great, because I feel cooler and fresher. It also seems to help initiate the absorption, rather than allowing your "fluid" to sit on top or spread around (sorry... awkward topic!) One feature that I didn't think I'd like that was scent of the pads. But I actually loved it! On the first day of my period, I went to the washroom and was pleasantly surprised at the fragrance. I've never had an odour problem, but it was almost refreshing to have a scented pad.
    I will continue to use these pads, and would definitely recommend them to anyone with a light period or light days.

Thank you to the Chick Advisor Product Review Club for choosing me to try and review this item for free.

July 01, 2012

I got to try the Always Radient Infinity Pads as part of the Product Review Club. Thanks PRC!

I thought these new pads by Always were pretty great. I've used Always pads on and off for years and thought they were okay. I love how thin these pads are and how flexible they are. The best thing I love about these pads was that there's actually a purpose to the front and back of these pads. The back portion of the pad has these sections that stop you from having leaks when you sleep at night. Definitely the best part of these pads.

In terms of absorbancy, they're ok compared to the usual pads I use.

I would definitely buy again and recommend these to others.

July 01, 2012

I was lucky enough to try the Always Radiant Infinity Pads for Free from Chick Advisor!

I use to be an avid pad wearer all the time. So I've tried them all.

The packaging was nice, flashy, definatly caught my eye.

Not a fan of pads that have a scent, espcially if you are allergic to sents. So sent free would be nice.

They do absorbe a lot, and when wearing these, you don't feel like you are sitting in your mess when you have a heavy flow.

At the end of the day, if i had to use my usual pad or this one, I would go with this one, for the simple fact that it absorbs better and you don't feel gross.