Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

August 15, 2019

Can’t go wrong

Cannot say enough good things about this palette! Definitely worth your money! This has become my go-to palette for spring/summer. Great quality and colour payout and a wide range of colours to create many looks. Great combination of mattes and shimmers. Colours are so rich and blend amazingly.

July 24, 2019

THE BEST PALETTE

This was the palette that made me fall in love with the brand. It’s beautiful and it was totally different than what was on the market. This is another palette in my makeup kit that is a must have. This is a must have!

July 10, 2019

A Classic!

This palette is one of my favourites. The colors are beautiful, they're vibrant and very easy to work with. There is a bit of fallout but I feel that it's very manageable. I would recommend picking this up!

April 15, 2019

Best ABH Palette so far

I was a little skeptical on the amount of red/pinks but I honestly love this palette and it is very versatile. Definitely a must have in any make-up lovers collection. As with most ABH palettes, it does have a lot of kick-back but if you are gentle, this should not be an issue.

3.2/5

March 24, 2019

Not worth the hype

I bought my Modern Ren palette over a year ago and I don't use it nearly as much as I thought I would. At the time, there weren't as many warm/red palettes available, but now the market is oversaturated with them so you can find similar palettes for a fraction of the cost of this one (for example, the Rose in the Air palette from Wet n Wild, $5). The shadows make a huge mess when you dip your brush into them and you have to tap your brush off a LOT before putting it to your eye because of how powdery it is. You get a lot of fallout on your cheeks, too. I also really don't like the packaging; it's a velvety texture that gets dirty really easily. All that being said, I really like the colour story of this palette and you can get lots of pretty and versatile looks out of it, from natural to glam.

March 19, 2019
    California, United States

Good but Overrated

This pallete is super beautiful but it does have a lot of fallout which sucks since the price is pretty up there. While the selection of colors is super nice, I feel like other palettes at a lower price are better.

March 06, 2019

My go to palette!

The colours are perfect for my everyday use and all the shadows are so creamy and buttery smooth! I love how it blends and they are not chalky at all! I especially love the colours Realgar and Red Ochre, perfect for year round use.

February 25, 2019

My first high end eyeshadow palette

The ABH Modern Renaissance was my first ever high-end eyeshadow palette I purchased so I am a little biased in my review (haha). I do really enjoy the shadows and the palette does live up to its hype. The colours are beautiful and super pigmented. I like that the colours are easy to blend and they can easily be built up depending on how dramatic you want your eye look to be. The shimmery shades can be used dry for a softer look or wet for a more intense and dramatic look. The only gripe I have is the price.. but then for the quality of it and for it being on par with other high end eyeshadow palettes, I do think it is worth it.

My most used palette

This was my first high-end pallet purchase.I was a little reluctant but I’ve been using this pallet nonstop. The colours are perfect, it blends wonderfully and the colour payoff is perfect.

My Favourite Pallette of All Time

I absolutely adore this palette! The shades are stunning, highly pigmented, and the blending capabilities are some of the best on the market. I use this pallette for an array of makeup looks and most often find myself very pleased with the outcome. Thank you ABH. This palette is a work of heART <3