Annabelle Cosmetics Le Big Show Mascara Reviews

Ranked #802 out of 946 in Mascara

Annabelle Le Big Show Mascara bring out your inner glam girl with fully loaded lashes. No need to fake what you've already go with this mascara. With the first stroke, get easy separating without clumping, lots of length and show-stopping lashes. Visit annabellecosmetics.com for more information.

March 11, 2017

Je l'ai peu utilisé, mais je peux dire qu'il me fait de beaux cils, les sépare bien. Il ne coule pas en plus ce qui est un point très intéressent. Sa brosse est très facile d'utilisation et elle ne faut pas de grumeaux

November 21, 2014

I wasnt sure what to expect when i bought this mascara because i hadn't heard much about it, but boy was i impressed! it gave my long and thick lashes, almost looking like falsies! Le Big Show is definitely an appropriate name for this mascara! Just wish that it would go on sale more often since it is a bit pricy

February 18, 2014

I loved it for the first 2 weeks but then it started drying up. Had to throw it out in less then a month.

November 28, 2013

I bought this mascara after reading so many great reviews on another website, and am so happy I did. I love Le Big Show mascara!! It gives me long, thick lashes and does not smudge. This is definitely not for those looking for a natural look. At $10-11 dollars, it rivals mascaras costing 3 times as much.

1.0/5

April 04, 2013

This mascara did not work out for me at all and I'm not sure why so many people like it. The container does not squeeze off any of the product from the brush when you remove the brush from the container so you have to spend a minute scraping off the majority of the product. Then once you apply the product and if you have anything more than barely anything on the brush it will clump up your lashes like crazy and dry hard so you can't even brush out the clumps. It also flakes and irritates the eyes throughout the day. And any exposure to the slightest amount of moisture or humidity and this is running down your face. It's definitely not worth the $12.

November 04, 2011

I thought it worked really well and made my eyelashes look longer and darker. I would recommend it.