Annabelle Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #117 out of 838 in Eye Liner

February 01, 2017

I got the Aqua Sonic colour and I would definitely buy this again. It is the GLITTERAMA one. I cannot remember where I purchased it but I'm sure any drugstore would have it. IT has so much glitter in it and you don't need much at all. Goes on so easy and it's in such a nice bottle.

September 30, 2016

This is my new favourite eyeliner. It's super easy to apply and lasts all day without any smudging whatsoever. It comes out vibrant looking and doesn't look faded at all. I will be purchasing soon as I'm almost out. I would definitely recommend purchasing.

March 22, 2016

I've just finished my second tube of this eyeliner and needless to say, I adore it. It's my holy grail, fail-safe eyeliner. It's very easy to apply, and it lasts all day with no smudging or fading. It comes off very easily with just a bit of water, which helps me save on makeup remover. The colour is gorgeous as well, very rich and dark.

March 19, 2016

I like the product it is a great beginner eyeliner. the cons about it is that the tip does get mushy and the product can tear off. the pros are that its jet black goes on smooth and is light on ur eyes

February 24, 2016

This was a mediocre eye liner for me. It did not stay in put and over time the solution became very thick so it was messy to apply it. I will not be repurchasing.

February 13, 2016

If you do not like eye pencils because their color does not stay in place all day, here is the solution to your problem, the only annabelle liquid eyeliner

February 10, 2016

When I first opened the product I didn't like the felt tip because I thought it would have been flimsy, once I actually used the product it was amazing lasted me all day without flaking off.

February 08, 2016

It does not smudge or flake, it is affordable. It does however have tiny sparkles in it, and it's not completely black.