Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

Yummier Than Ever!* *yummier than previous recipe
  • Creamier, Cheesier Taste, Same Honest Food
  • 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie' way. A classic for the family!

Un régal sans égalmc!* *Meilleur que la recette précédente
  • Plus crémeux, Goût plus fromagé, Même aliment honnête
  • Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitières
  • Nous travaillons avec des fournisseurs fiables à ne nous approvisionner qu'en
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Delicious anytime!

Our family had this Mac and cheese as a side dish the other night and they loved it. My husband cooked it and he thought the instructions were easy to follow and the taste was great. We highly recommend this product. The ingredients were clean and simple and the taste didn’t suffer.

Awesome tasting Mac and Cheese

We recieved a free box of Annie's Mac and Cheese as part of a promotion. First off, the ingredients really impressed me. There was nothing that I couldn't pronounce and everything seemed to be natural or organic.
    The noodles are really skinny, which kind of made them a pain to pick up with a fork, but that's no big deal. My only real complaint is that I followed the sauce recipe on the box and my sauce was way to runny. I would cut way back on the milk next time. Other than that, this was a delicious and quick meal for my family. I would definitely make it again.

Sister approved

My nieces love macaroni, my sister prefers organic & quick. This gave us the best of all 3 and some cute family pictures. They all loved it!

** I recieved this product free from a product review panel**

Omg that’s tasty!

This is so tasty! I got this product to try for free and share my opinion. This macaroni and cheese are so yummy. Everyone in my family loves it. Even my daughter. I think we will buy it again. Highly recommend!

Annie's is the Best Boxed Mac & Cheese

I love Annie's! I've been eating Annie's for years, and it has always been my favourite boxed Mac and Cheese. I found that this new version has an even better cheese sauce than before. It used to be that sometimes the Annie's sauce wasn't quite creamy enough, but now it was perfect. I didn't know they could improve on it, but they definitely have.

Annie's is great for families, as it is quick and easy. It can be paired with many different meals and I got to try this for free through the product review club.

Love Annie's Macaroni

I absolutely love the Annie's Mac & Cheese. It so simple to make and is ready in minutes. It tastes amazing. It is cheesy and creamy. I love how there are no artifical colors, flavors, or preservatives. This is a great alternative to Kraft Dinner and is a great meal for kids. I can highly recommend this product.

August 18, 2018

Enjoyed by the whole family!

I received this product free from #FamilyRatedClub to try and give my honest opinion. My two children;ages 3 and 8, and I made the Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese for lunch. It was delicious! The texture was great and the cheese flavor tasted natural. You can really see/taste the difference in quality between this product and it's competitors. #gotitfree #AnniesCanada

August 18, 2018

Top quality ingredients, great taste!

I received a sample of this product to test out.

I had never tried this brand before this and was excited to give it a try after hearing such positive reviews. I made this for lunch one day for my two kids (6 and 1.5 years old) and it was gone quickly. They both enjoyed the taste a lot! It was nice not to have to fight with them to eat.

I found it easy to make but I wish it had just a tad but more in each box. I appreciate the quality of ingredients and would purchase this again, even if it is a little pricey for our budget.

Classic taste

This mac & cheese has that classic taste you remember from childhood. It's cheesy and creamy and easy to make. I did however find the sauce a little runny so would use less milk next time (or simmer for longer). Overall a good product.

Disclaimer: I received this product for free through the Product Review Club/Family Rated. The opinions expressed are my own.

August 17, 2018

Healthier macaroni and cheese is where it’s at!

My son was ecstatic when he saw my Annie’s package arrive. I stopped purchasing other brands of macaroni and cheese long ago due to all the unhealthy ingredients they contained. I was willing to give this brand a chance as I have heard only good things about it. My son helped me to prepare it and told me, “I could do this again on my own, it’s that easy.” He dug right in and said it was “the best Mac and cheese, ever!” I sampled it too and couldn’t believe it was healthier as it still tasted delicious! I have been forced to purchase it again and that’s okay as it’s an easy, healthier meal alternative that I know my son will enjoy. I have recommended it to other Mommy friends and family. Thanks to FamilyRated for the free product in exchange for my honest review.