Annie's Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

• 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • Only non-GMO ingredients
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie's way. A classic for the family!

• Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitière
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

June 20, 2019

The mac n cheese for grown up

As much as I like Kraft Dinner growing up, I just gotta try some better quality Mac N Cheese now that I tasted better foods. I love the Annie's brand for Mac N Cheese because since the brand is more premium, they use better ingredients. I especially love the real cheese and organic pasta!

February 18, 2019

Our favourite mac 'n cheese!

My toddler absolutely loves Annie's macaroni and cheese - particularly the white cheddar shells. It's quick and easy to make when we're in a pinch, really tasty, and has quality ingredients. She now refuses to eat any other brand of boxed mac and cheese!

October 04, 2018

Yum

This is the best mac and cheese by far. I've never been a fan of KD, it always tasted weird to me, so I never ate much mac and cheese. But Annie's has totally changed me, it's delicious and creamy and tastes really good with no fake-ness

September 25, 2018

Creamy and Delicous!

This pasta is delicious. It is creamy and wholesome and it is more than I ever expected. The flavor is delicious and I find it even tastes better than the brand name KD.

September 25, 2018

Good ingredients and a great white Cheddar taste!

I absolutely love the Annie's brand! Honestly, ever since becoming a mother good ingredients have been so important to me. So having a brand like Annie's that serves a easy and kid favorite meal without any dyes or perservatives is a total win. I wouldn't choose another brand for pasta for my little one. It's flavourful and easy for my toddler to eat by herself. This is definitely a product I will buy again. So lucky to have been selected by family rated to try this!

September 24, 2018

Newest Fan Of White Cheddar

I do not normally buy white cheddar pasta. My kids are quite surprised at how good it tastes and told me they would definitely have it again. It's a great change-up from the regular mac and cheese and if you are trying to introduce new flavors to your family.

September 23, 2018

Quick and delicious!

I love she'll pasta and white cheddar. It is my favorite kind of all pasta's. And I love the flavor of white cheddar, it has a nice zip to it.

Real easy to follow instructions and fast cooking time. My family enjoyed eating this as a side dish as well.

I wish the price was a little lower, so this would be only and occasional purchase.
    I would recommend to others to try this product as well.

September 23, 2018

Ditch the KD

Just writing this is making me hungry. Annie’s is a must have for when you’re craving something salty, cheesy and effortless. The quality is not comparable to Kraft.

September 22, 2018

ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN SHELLS & WHITE CHEDDAR MACARONI & CHEESE

This product has become a staple in my household, my kida love it cause they eat their bowl in two sec and wanted seconds. Easy to make, like the simple ingredients.

September 21, 2018

My picky toddler loves these

Received these free to try from Family Rated. Made them for my daughter and she loved them. They are very good finger food for her to pick up and feed herself and they taste good too. Love how they are so easy to make, great for week night dinner! I usually add some frozen peas and corn in there so she can get some veggies too. Would definitely buy again!