Annie's Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

• 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • Only non-GMO ingredients
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie's way. A classic for the family!

• Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitière
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

Better than KD

I love white cheddar Mac and cheese so I was super excited to try the one from Annie’s free through the product review club. One box, however, did not do my family of 3.5... my husband had to find something else for dinner. I liked the cooking instructions and how they made it so that there wasn’t powder clumps in the pasta shells, however there was an aftertaste I wasn’t fond of, and for some reason my 4 year old refused to eat any of it. I probably won’t be buying it going forward, but I’m glad I tried it! Loved the ingredients list!

Best White Cheddar Mac and cheese out there

I received this free to try from Family Rated and I am so happy that I did. I love the shells and the white cheddar is to die for. Finally don't have to feel guilty about eating boxed mac and cheese!

August 21, 2018

New taste, taste buds love it!

Until family rated, I had never heard of Annie’s macaroni and Cheese. Well I am glad to have tried it before purchasing it.

Though I didn’t think I would like this, I really enjoyed it. A box is enough to feed 4 people.

August 21, 2018

Great taste and alternative from the original!

This review is apart of a free sample.

This Mac and Cheese is a great change from the original/classic. It has a great taste and is a good snack on a cold day!

I would recommend this product!

Nice and creamy

I liked the taste of the white cheese sauce. It was a little hard to get all of the powder to mix up and there were a few lumps of powder cheese that got stuck in the shells, maybe using a different pasta would stop that?? Overall I liked the taste.

Amazing!

Wow I was not expecting much at all but this was amazing and delicious! So good. Love the texture and flavour of the shells and quite cheddar. Definitely will be buying again!!

Excellent!

Le macaroni au fromage de marque Annie’s est tout simplement délicieux. Facile à préparer la recette donne un de belles pâtes avec une crème onctueuse! À essayer!

August 21, 2018

My kids loved the shell pasta!

Although I had tried many of Annie's products. I had never tried their pasta. I've also tried many different kinds for Mac and cheese both store bought and home made, my kids were never big fans, but they absolutely loved Annie's Homegrown shells & white cheddar macaroni & cheese! They even made sure I bought more when I went grocery shopping on the weekend. It was super creamy and truly delicious! My kids were big fans of the shells shape pasta. I personally loved that there is no artificial flavours, no synthetic colours and no synthetic preservatives. It was super easy to make and a great way to get the kids involved in the kitchen! I highly recommend it! #Gotitfree

MMM Good

My family received Annie's Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & cheese for free from Chickadvisor and Family Rated in exchange for my honest opinion.

My toddler added goldfish to his mac and cheese. He loves experimenting with his food and I like to let him explore. He gobbled it right up!

It is a quick and easy meal or side dish.

White Cheddar Wonderful

I received Annie's Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni and cheese for free from Chickadvisor and Family Rated in exchange for my honest opinion.

This is hands down my FAVOURITE mac and cheese!! I love the flavour of the white cheddar and prefer the shells to the regular elbow noodles. Annie's uses 80% organic ingredients, no artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives. It contains real cheese and milk ingredients so you can feel good about feeding this to your family. It's not much more expensive then the other leading box brand mac and cheese and doesn't taste like chemicals so why choose anything else?