Apples to Apples

Apples to Apples Reviews

Ranked #806 out of 1031 in Misc

Apples to Apples is the game of hilarious comparisons!

February 15, 2016

This a great and simple card game for the whole family. The better you know your team Mayes the funnier it can be. It's a great pass time in the evenings after dinner or on a cold wintry day.

November 06, 2015

Yesssss This is so much fun for the kids and the older ones, generally played at the last minute, but always fun for them

April 19, 2015

I love this game! It's really fun to play at parties or get togethers. Laughter is guaranteed!

April 19, 2015

Fun for the whole family. We played this for hours & everyone enjoyed it!

April 19, 2015

Fun game. Its like softer version of Cards Against Humanity. Great for parties! Laughter guaranteed.

March 15, 2015

I really had fun and enjoyed playing this game!! One of my relatives has it and sometimes we play it at family get togethers. It's so much fun and everyone always gets a kick out of it.

August 28, 2013

It is a great game that entertained me and my family from the moment we bought it. It seems to be a bit of a fad but as long as you don't play as frequently (and thus don't go through all the cards) it would last a while. It was very very expensive, at almost $30 in Canada. I don't think the price is worth it, but perhaps as a gift it would work.

July 19, 2013

This game is actually so fun! I was very skeptical the first time I played it that I was going to like it but I really enjoyed it! It's a great game to play for a girls night in or just for a family game night. Apples to Apples is a very fun game and is fun for people of all ages!

April 21, 2013

This game is fun again and again! Great to play with larger groups, always ends up with a bunch of laughs. Great for all ages, including family!

April 20, 2013

This game is fun for all ages. When I've played with friends we don't go by the different rounds, just whatever is funniest. This game will get you laughing and making awesome memories.