• Aquafresh Fluoride Toothpaste Triple Protection

Pas cher
    Souvent en speciale
    Bon gout
    Offert à 3 saveur différente
    Rafraîchit l'haleine, combat la carie et blanchit
    Sensation de fraicheur remarquable!

May 11, 2017

The toothpaste is fine but it just taste so bad. It's a nice price range but I will not be buying it again. I gave mine away to a friend. I will stick colgate

May 11, 2017

J'aime beaucoup les dentifrices aquafresh. ils permettent d'avoir une haleine très fraiche et des dents lisses. J'aime beaucoup l'effet que ça fait après utilisation.

May 11, 2017

I have been using Colgate Advanced Health Professional Clean religiously for a couple of years and while that toothpaste is still my all-time favorite, I also really enjoy Aquafresh. My mom and dad use Aquafresh all the time and I never gave it much thought. But now that I do, I think it's a great price point and the quality is there, plus it tastes/smells good. I have repurchased 3 tubes of the Aquafresh already, so I can say that I quite like it!

April 06, 2017

This was the first Aqua fresh I tried. I used it and have never looked back! There's something about this toothpaste where it doesn't make you want to gag for feel gross when you're using it. My teeth have been kept fairly well since using it and I don't think I could ever go to any other brand!

September 23, 2016

Wouldn't change my toothpaste for anything else. What can I say? I'm a lifer when it comes to the brand of toothpaste I use. I grew up using Aquafresh and still use it. I tried a good number of different toothpastes out over the years but nothing compares to the original Aquafresh. Great taste (not that I eat it!) and at a great price.

March 28, 2016

I love the flavor of this Toothpaste and I also love the fact that it's triple protection it cleans my teeth and my breath feels so fresh I would recommend this toothpaste from Aquafresh to anyone

January 14, 2016

I love the flavor of this ,nice minty flavor ,I like the packaging ,the color of the toothpaste is kind of cool and it leaves my breath smelling fresh for hours

June 13, 2015

very affordable. very gentle to the teeth and gums. and it has a very mild 'taste'. keeps my teeth super white and protect it from cavities. totally worth it.