4.9/5

Good - 0

December 14, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Super

Love this toothpaste very lovely taste keeps breath fresh for longer than others brilliant all rounder for whitening fresh breath and gum protection packaging appealing and good value for money

October 28, 2019
    Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

Clean, fresh & healthy teeth

My favourite toothpaste, great value and keeps my teeth lovely & clean with a fresh taste.
    Other toothpastes are far too harsh & strip the skin from my mouth so I try not to run out of this one!!
    I hope they don't discontinue this one ever.

July 14, 2019
    Stirling, United Kingdom

Great

I’ve used Aquafresh for years to keep my teeth gleaming white, it’s got the fun three stripes so my four kids love it too. It’s a great toothpaste and I’d highly recommend it as a great inexpensive option.

September 17, 2018

Works well for the price

This toothpaste works wells - it helps keeps my teeth clean and strong. I appreciate the lower price point. This is quality you can depend on, even on a budget!

May 17, 2017

Bon format
    Pas cher
    Souvent en speciale
    Bon gout
    Offert à 3 saveur différente
    Rafraîchit l'haleine, combat la carie et blanchit
    Sensation de fraicheur remarquable!

May 11, 2017

The toothpaste is fine but it just taste so bad. It's a nice price range but I will not be buying it again. I gave mine away to a friend. I will stick colgate

May 11, 2017

J'aime beaucoup les dentifrices aquafresh. ils permettent d'avoir une haleine très fraiche et des dents lisses. J'aime beaucoup l'effet que ça fait après utilisation.

May 11, 2017

I have been using Colgate Advanced Health Professional Clean religiously for a couple of years and while that toothpaste is still my all-time favorite, I also really enjoy Aquafresh. My mom and dad use Aquafresh all the time and I never gave it much thought. But now that I do, I think it's a great price point and the quality is there, plus it tastes/smells good. I have repurchased 3 tubes of the Aquafresh already, so I can say that I quite like it!

April 06, 2017

This was the first Aqua fresh I tried. I used it and have never looked back! There's something about this toothpaste where it doesn't make you want to gag for feel gross when you're using it. My teeth have been kept fairly well since using it and I don't think I could ever go to any other brand!

September 23, 2016

Wouldn't change my toothpaste for anything else. What can I say? I'm a lifer when it comes to the brand of toothpaste I use. I grew up using Aquafresh and still use it. I tried a good number of different toothpastes out over the years but nothing compares to the original Aquafresh. Great taste (not that I eat it!) and at a great price.