4.9/5

Good - 0

July 03, 2019
    Virginia, United States

CLEARER SKIN

I use Aquaphor for my dry itchy skin in the summer & winter.it also clears up my itchy scaly skin when my psoriasis flares up.this is amazing cream.the size is great for dropping in my bag for on the go.

May 28, 2019

I use this every single day!!!

I absolutely love this stuff for my lips. I have always needed to put something on my lips, I can’t stand them dry. This has been the only thing that seems to help maintain moisture and softness.
    I don’t use it for my hands or body, I find it a little too thick for that.
    I think it’s around $8 for a tube but it lasts forever when using only on small spots like the lips.
    As long as its available I’ll keep using it!

March 30, 2019

Great for dry skin and lips!

I’ve been using this on my daughters to help try dry skin patches. It’s a very thick product, so a little goes a long way. Recently I’ve had very chapped lips and nothing been working. I started applying this to my lips and it works so well! After leaving it on overnight, my lips were so much better! It’s a bit pricey, but works well. I have a small tube of it and it lasts a long time and can be thrown in my purse.

January 12, 2019

Best of them all.

I was always looking out for an effective lip balm. Honestly, I've tried a lot of brands, even an organic lip balm back home with beeswax. Aquaphor is by far the best. The other brand I used is only effective while the product is on your lips but once it got wiped out for some reason then goes back to cracked lips. But with this product you will feel your lips smoother.

December 26, 2018
    Minnesota, United States

Love this so much for dry, cracked skin

This product was recommended to me and I thought for the price, why not try it. I’m so glad I did. I use this for my very dry, chapped lips every night when I go to bed, and in the morning my lips feel and look great! Lipstick looks good on my lips now and I can even use some liquid lipsticks when before they just cracked off and looked and felt horrible. Definitely give this product a chance, but make sure you buy the Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy and not the one aimed at lips, this one is better.