Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy Reviews

Good - 0

January 12, 2019

Best of them all.

I was always looking out for an effective lip balm. Honestly, I've tried a lot of brands, even an organic lip balm back home with beeswax. Aquaphor is by far the best. The other brand I used is only effective while the product is on your lips but once it got wiped out for some reason then goes back to cracked lips. But with this product you will feel your lips smoother.

December 26, 2018

Love this so much for dry, cracked skin

This product was recommended to me and I thought for the price, why not try it. I’m so glad I did. I use this for my very dry, chapped lips every night when I go to bed, and in the morning my lips feel and look great! Lipstick looks good on my lips now and I can even use some liquid lipsticks when before they just cracked off and looked and felt horrible. Definitely give this product a chance, but make sure you buy the Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy and not the one aimed at lips, this one is better.