Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume Reviews
#6 in Perfume

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
Notes:
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com.

November 26, 2017

Perfect for Everyday!

This perfume is not incredibly expensive, however it is incredibly delicious! It is a super sweet, punch you in the face with unicorn and glitter, cotton-candy-ish scent that is perfect for everyday. If only the scent would last FOREVER.

October 02, 2017

I am told everyday how nice I smell LOL

This perfume is so sweet Its smells like cotton candy and sugar cookies..my Mom buys me this every year for Christmas because she knows how much I love it and its hard to get.Its the only perfume I wear!!

September 16, 2017

Super sweet smelling perfume

This perfume has a fun sweet smell! Very girly scent. I would recommend for a younger woman. The smell is similar to a cotton candy. It definitely smells great for the cheap price!

August 31, 2017

great fun scent

I love that this product smells like cotton candy. It can be a little too sweet and overpowering for every day use, but I like to use it on some days. Also makes a great air freshener that's not too pricy.

August 16, 2017

My favorite everyday scent!!

This is the perfect light and sweet smelling perfume. I use it everyday and it lasts the whole day at work. I love getting whiffs of cotton candy throughout the day and always get complimented on the scent.

August 11, 2017

This is my special night go to perfume I love it so much!

This is such a sweet smell and every time I wear it women ask me what I'm wearing cause they love the smell. I have a sweet tooth and love smelling so sweet yet it's not like a child's sweet perfume it has sophistication to it.

July 13, 2017

Sweet dreams!

I f you like sweet smells this perfume is for you. It honestly smells like cotton candy, I love it! It last a few hours but I don't mind reapplying it .And I agree that is for young girls. Just my opinion.

July 05, 2017

Smells nice

This aquolina pink sugar perfume is always on sale at Shoppers Drugmart for $19.99 . It smells really sweet and a little musky . The scent will last all day and you only need a few spritzes to really smell it . I think this scent apeals to all ages and it's one I like to wear often .

May 09, 2017

I love this perfume. I wear it as an everyday scent. It stays for quite a long time, after I think it's worn off I'll still get hints of it every now and then.
    This product is quite expensive when purchased at Sephora but I'll grab a bottle or two everytime I see it on the $19.99 rack at Shoppers.

May 08, 2017

One of my all time fave products! I cannot get enough of this sugary sweet scent. It has major staying power (we're talking all day!) and I get rave compliments on it all the time. I feel pretty and fun when I wear this scent. It's a staple in my life!