Arizona Iced Tea Reviews
#31 in Soft Drinks

November 11, 2017

Grab and Go Drink

I love this drink when I need grab n go. And I always love the fact its always $.99 never raise price. Very valuable as long as they don't raise price and as long as they don't decrease the size.

October 04, 2017

Great Value at a Low Cost!

Arizona Ice tea is one of those classic drinks that you can never get enough of. At a low cost and basically available at any grocery store these are a must try/have. It tastes better when it's chilled so keep it in the fridge!

October 04, 2017

Yess

Seriously what's not to love about the Arizona beverage line? Such good value in ether the can or bottle versions and so many different flavours to choose from and I swear they are always making new varieties. I'm drinking the Arnold Palmer half iced tea & half lemonade right now :):):)

September 08, 2017

Je pourrais en boire encore et encore !

J'adore ces boissons, elles sont vraiment très bonnes et rafraîchissantes. Il y a un très large choix de goûts, et les bouteilles sont vraiment très jolies ce qui fait qu'une fois bues, elles peuvent être collectionnées et gardées comme décorations.
    Elles ne sont pas très chères et ont des goûts vraiment divers et variés mais que j'ai toujours vraiment adoré, rien à redire, je vous conseille de les goûtées.

Refreshing drink!

This was my favourite drink when I was in high school and it was my daughter's as well. For 99c this was a great drink to have during lunch and it lasted me until the end of the school day. On a hot day this was really refreshing and helped me cool down. Even now I still buy this for my family and they enjoy drinking it.

MY CHILDHOOD

I used to buy one of these every single day when I was around 13,14 years old.
    I loved these, and still do. They have an authentic flavour and are so refreshing.
    The only downside is that they do have quite a bit of sugar.
    The iced tea flavour is sweet, but not too sweet and it almost has a natural tea sort of flavour to it too.

Rafraîchissant!

Un thé glacé qui ne goûte pas trop l'artificiel, pas trop le sucre. Très bon rapport qualité/format/prix. Si vous souhaitez vous désaltérez pour moins cher qu'une bouteille d'eau, vous devez l'essayer.

May 25, 2017

The lemon flavored diet ice tea is actually the only one that I enjoy. I do not like diet drinks because of the aftertaste but this one is actually really decent. Arizona is really affordable and I always recommend it to others.

March 31, 2017

A great, really affordable drink if you want something easy and sweet. Can be found in most grocery stores, and usually costs 99 cents for a huge can. They are great during the summer when you need something refreshing. Goes down so smoothly.

March 13, 2017

I live on the single packets of iced tea mix. I take them everywhere. They area staple i make sure i buy every week and keep in my desk at work. 10 Packs in a box - but a little pricey and never on sale.