Arm & Hammer Complete Care Toothpaste Plus Whitening Baking Soda and Peroxide

Arm & Hammer Complete Care Toothpaste Plus Whitening Baking Soda and Peroxide Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 156 in Toothpastes

June 26, 2017

Étonnant le résultat

On m'avait parlé de l'efficacité de cette pâte à dents et je doit avouer que le fait de me brossé les dents avec "de la petite vache" ne me plaisait pas vraiment mais je m'étais fait une mauvaise idée mes dents ont gagné en blancheur et il donne une très bonne haleine

May 15, 2017

This is the main toothpaste I use.. It leaves your teeth feeling very clean and refreshed although I find my mouth is very dry afterwards but it usually is with most toothpaste.

January 07, 2017

J'adore ! elle laisse ma bouche fraîche en plus de blanchir les dents. Il y a plusieurs variantes de ce produits,
    et je les aimes tous . Je les recommandent , essayez les et vous serez agréablement surpris du résultat.

October 21, 2016

I always use the Arm & Hammer toothpaste. My husband uses it as well. I have tried others but I keep going back to this one. I have actually seen a big difference in the Color of my teeth. My husband's teeth were almost brown, from drinking so much tea, now they are looking great.

October 11, 2016

I would like to say I really enjoy this product because how well it cleans and naturally whitens my teeth (which it does) but I absolutely cannot get over the awful taste. This product is great as long as you don't mind the lingering baking soda taste it leaves at the back of your mouth.

October 07, 2016

This is one of go to toothpastse. It freshen my breath and it helps with the whitening of my teeth as well.
    Generaly I have a coupon for this product so hence I tend to buy this one more

September 29, 2016

I tend to stick to brands that I trust, but I came across this product in a sample from a store I frequent. I fell in love immediately! The fresh clean feeling after brushing is like nothing I have ever used before.

August 28, 2016

This toothpaste makes my teeth feel really clean and my mouth fresh. It definitely whitens and brightens my smile. I feel more confident after using this amazing toothpaste.

August 28, 2016

A great tasting toothpaste that makes your teeth feel clean. It gently whitens and removes stains effectively. I love Arm & Hammer. It is reasonably priced as well.

April 03, 2016

I like how this Arm and Hammer Complete Care Toothpaste Plus Whitening cleans my teeth and leaves my breath feeling so fresh I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone at anytime

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo