Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant™ Clean & Fresh Toothpaste Reviews

Want to see a whiter, clean & fresh smile in just 5 days? The Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh Toothpaste is designed to deep clean, whiten and provide long-lasting freshness with a cool surge of spearmint. It has the whitening you want with the taste you’ll love!

For more info, please visit Arm & Hammer.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

April 02, 2016

I very much enjoyed testing this toothpaste for Chick Advisor.

I look primarily for cleanliness and freshness in a toothpaste and Arm & Hammer really delivers. The mint is strong when you you are done and rinsed and the teeth are squeaky clean.

I used the toothpaste with my Arm & Hammer spin brush and the pair go well together.

I highly recommend for those wanting a fresh, clean mouth.

April 01, 2016

Great toothpaste. The taste was good and it left my breath fresh and my mouth feeling clean. I didn't notice much of a difference in term of how white my teeth were or their 'radiance' but it's a great toothpaste at a great price. I received this product for review from ChickAdvisor.

April 01, 2016

I really like this toothpaste, unlike some whitening toothpaste that have horrible taste this has quite a pleasant taste. Its texture is not so grainy that you think you are brushing with powder, and it leaves a great minty breath that last for a long time.

April 01, 2016

Full disclosure - I received this for free from the product review club.

I wasn't expecting to like this product all that much because when I use a mint tooth paste I want it to have a really powerful mint flavour (think Colgate with Scope), and though it wasn't *that* minty it was better than expected. What I liked the most about this tooth paste was that it was thick and on the abrasive side. I don't know if that makes it clean your teeth any better but it certainly feels like it does.
    The only thing that might be slightly negative is that the tube only contains 90 ml so I feel like it's only of average price at $2.99 since usually tubes contain 115 ml for that price.

All in all though, I was pleasantly surprised and would buy it again.

April 01, 2016

Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant™ Clean & Fresh Toothpaste was a toothpaste that I have never tried before and surprisingly it is really good!
    Just like the name "Clean & Fresh" it literally feels clean and fresh and love the mint flavour!
    I tried this toothpaste for two weeks, I wanted to see if it really gives you a radiant smile. And it does! I won't say it whitens you teeth but it definitely gives you a radiant smile!
    Price wise it is a realy good deal for $2.99 knowing that it is very effective!
    I love this product because it an all-in-one product, it cleans and freshen up, gives you radiant smile and and strengths your enamel!

April 01, 2016

The Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant™ Clean & Fresh Toothpaste lived up to its name. It left my mouth feeling both clean and fresh. I usually am not a fan of the Arm & Hammer toothpaste as I find it leaves a weird taste in my mouth, but I liked the fresh mintiness of this toothpaste. I'm not sure if my smile was radiant in five days, but each day I used it my mouth felt clean and fresh.

3.2/5

April 01, 2016

I do find that this toothpaste works as well as other similar brands who offer super freshening, radiance and sparkle.

The price is slightly less than the comparables so I would definitely retry it.

New Brunswick, Canada

This toothpaste left my mouth feeling clean and refreshed. The taste is fresh and mild. My teeth look and feel clean. I have already recommended it to family and friends.

April 01, 2016

I was sent this product as part of the Chick Advisor product review club.

I am super impressed with this toothpaste. Sometimes my teeth decide to be sensitive out of the blue, but that hasn't happened with this. I have noticed a BIG difference in the whiteness, which is a first with any toothpaste. I'm a smoker and coffee drinker so I was a little doubtful. After a week the stains were much less noticeable. My whole mouth feels super clean after using this. I will definitely continue to use this tube and purchase again when it runs out.

2.3/5

April 01, 2016

I received this product free for review as a member of the PRC.

I was really excited to try this new toothpaste out and get a more radiant smile. Unfortunately after just two days of use my teeth became extremely sensitive to everything (hot/cold/sweet/pressure). It was terrible. I had to discontinue using this toothpaste.

For that reason, I can't recommend it. :/