Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste Reviews

Truly Radiant™ Toothpaste features and benefits:
  • Radiant smile in just five days*
  • Smoothes surface imperfections while restoring shine
  • Fluoride anti-cavity toothpaste for cleaning, whitening and enamel strengthening
  • Formulated with baking soda, peroxide and liquid calcium, which helps prevent future damage by stimulating re-mineralization to strengthen tooth enamel
  • Baking soda can get into microscopic crevices along the gum line to clean away unsightly stains and naturally neutralizes acids to help eliminate odours
*Data on file

Try this with Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Truly Radiant Toothbrush

September 11, 2014

I received this product to review through the review club. Previous to this I was using another brand of toothpaste and brushing my teeth with that and a bit of added baking soda right after drinking things that stain like coffee. My teeth do tend to stain easily so brushing with baking soda is important for me to be able to keep my teeth from being stained in between dentist visits. This is a great all in one product that does work well compared to my previous method and eliminates the need for me to add baking soda to my brush as I was with the previous toothpaste I was using.

September 10, 2014

I would recommed this product to everyone. I find that it actually does what it says it will do.

September 09, 2014

I really like how this toothpaste made my teeth feel.

September 09, 2014

I am always interested in finding a new whitening toothpaste as I have rarely found one that actually makes teeth noticeably whiter. One suggestion I have had from my dental hygienist to keep my teeth white between visits is to apply a baking soda paste to my teeth, as it has natural whitening properties. I often use baking soda as a natural way to clean out tea stains in my mug, so I know it does work in breaking down stains. With that in mind, the Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste being formulated with baking soda (by a company well known for its baking soda, no less) had me intrigued...it was a whitening toothpaste that might actually work.

After using this for several weeks, I can say that yes, it did make my teeth just a bit brighter, my teeth feel clean, and it is actually great at leaving me with fresh breath after brushing my teeth with it. I like the taste of this toothpaste a lot better than the toothpaste I was previously using regularly. Obviously, it will not have as dramatic of an effect as having the dentist clean your teeth, or getting your teeth professional whitened, but I wouldn't expect any toothpaste to be able to do that anyways.

I think this is a good toothpaste to use in between visits to the dentist to keep those pearly whites in good shape, and would be comfortable recommending it to others in search of a whitening toothpaste. I myself will be picking up another tube of this once it runs out.

Disclosure: I received this product to test and review from ChickAdvisor for free, and the above are my observations after testing the product for 3 weeks.

September 09, 2014

I bought this toothpaste 3 days ago and my teeth feel much cleaner and look brighter ! I really like it !

September 09, 2014

At first I wasn't so sure about this product because of the after taste that it left in my mouth. However, I stuck to it and I am SO happy that I did. This toothpaste does everything that it says it will and I suggest it 150%!!!

September 09, 2014

Like how refreshing it leaves your mouth

September 09, 2014

I got this product in The review club, and loved it! I felt it was effective without having that nasty whiting smell that other whitening toothpastes have. Will definitely but this again.

September 08, 2014

Really got the job done without any harsh chemicals.really a great product.......

September 08, 2014

I have always trusted Arm and Hammer for other products. i have not been disappointed yet!