Astro Original Balkan Style All-Natural Peach/Strawberry/Blueberry/Fieldberry Multipack Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 281 in Yogurt

April 04, 2017

yogurt is my son and my favourite yogurt. We love the smooth taste of the yogurt plus the fruit on the bottom. My son likes to eat the yogurt first and then the fruit second.

March 14, 2017

Astro Original Balkan Style All-Natural Peach/Strawberry/Blueberry/Fieldberry Multipack is a delight to eat! Not only is it healthy, but it taste great and it is an awesome dessert. Eating it is a great way to add dairy to my diet. I like all the flavors, but I especially like the strawberry. It is thick and creamy, just the way I love my yoghurt. I will definitely purchase it again and recommends it to everyone. Great product!

December 01, 2016

I love Astro Original Balkan style yogurt. The small fruit flavoured cups are perfect for lunches and have very few extra ingredients. They are refreshing and not overly sweet.

August 24, 2016

I buy this yogurt when I see it on sale. I much prefer the smooth stirred one to the fruit bottom, but the fruit bottom tastes great as well! It makes for a great snack, especially when I'm craving something sweet!

May 02, 2016

I am not really a fan of the texture of this yogurt. The flavor is great, and I enjoy eating the vanilla one with granola. But I can't get over the texture when I am eating it alone.