Aunt Jemima Pancake Syrup Reviews
#45 in Grocery

December 12, 2017

Family favorite

This is the only syrup we use in our household the taste is complimentary instead of taking away from the taste of pancakes and waffles. Great quality great taste

September 25, 2017

Really good maple syrup

I really like using this brand of maple syrup on my pancakes when I make them. The taste is really fantastic! It is not too sweet or bitter! I like to put a little on my pancakes to add some flavour to them! It is a excellent product!

June 23, 2017

One of the best

This is my usual brand when I buy syrup. Its great on waffles, pancakes,and French toast. It's one of the best in my opinion and I recommend it. I will for sure be buying again.

April 15, 2017

Love Aunt Jemima syrup it's great on everything from pancakes to chicken to bacon. French toast etc.. you can use on so many food items as well as baking and other recioes ,family loves it as well .It's not to thick and not to runny just the right consistency.ita every where from Walmart to grocery stores to pharmacy stores,well priced as well .It's sweet but not to sweet as well

April 15, 2017

Aunt Jemima Pancake Syrup is by my recommendation the best syrup for its value. We only buy the lite Aunt Jemima Pancake Syrup which is just as great as the original.

Like to use it on pancakes, French toast, eggos and even mix it with Kraft Peanut butter for a tasty treat on toast.

March 20, 2017

If you can't afford the real deal this is a great alternative, this brand especially. The no name stuff I find to be more watery and not nearly as sweet.

December 04, 2016

I just had some of this today and have to say that it is the best tasting syrup. It's not too sweet and just the right consistency. It isn't expensive and is often on sale. Reminds me of lazy Sundays.

0.7/5

August 25, 2016

Nothing beats pure Canadian Maple Syrup. Heck, I'd even eat some straight up Blackstrap Molasses before grabbing for this sugary concoction of caramel colored sugar water. No thanks, I'll stick to the real, or iron enhancing boosters before I'd ever have this in my fridge. Yuck!

August 02, 2016

Seriously, is there a better tasting pancake syrup than Aunt Jemima's? This is 1 product our family has used since I can even remember. Tastes amazing on pancakes, and love it on sausage meat too!!!! A must for every breakfast table!!

July 25, 2016

This is a great table syrup. I use it on pancakes and waffles, but sometimes cook bacon in it as well to give it a maple taste. I like Aunt Jemima because it has a sweeter flavour than other brands.