• Avalon Organics Nourishing Lavender Shampoo
  • Avalon Organics Nourishing Lavender Shampoo

Avalon Organics Nourishing Lavender Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #957 out of 1142 in Shampoo

Lavender Nourishing Shampoo Avalon Organics Nourishing Lavender Signature ingredient: Regarded as one of the most versatile therapeutic botanical essences, lavender has been revered for ages, celebrated for its effectiveness treating wounds, burns, stings, bites and more. Beta glucan, a derivative of oats, stimulates collagen synthesis and promotes cellular turnover for a fresher scalp leading to healthier looking hair. Product description: Nourishing beta glucan, vitamins and certified organic lavender cleanse and fortify while energizing your scalp for strong, healthy-looking hair. Features and benefits: Designed to give your hair and scalp the optimum benefits of natural botanicals, this shampoo contains our certified organic herbal blend and certified organic lavender oil, our artfully-crafted gentle cleansing system of coconut

July 17, 2017

So happy!

I was thrilled when I found this shampoo on the shelf at Dollarama for $4.00. I couldn't pass it up! Sounded like a real bargain. And I adore all things lavender! Smells so relaxing and good!! A clear shampoo that leaves my hair squeaky clean!! I cannot hardly wait for my next shower!

May 11, 2017

I tend to lean towards organic and as natural as can get for food. Recently I've realized how many chemicals can be in shampoo and conditioner so I've made the switch to Avalon organics shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling clean and smells awesome! Nice to have a relaxing shower in the morning and the Lavender scent adds to this.

November 14, 2010

If you like the smell of lavender you will love this shampoo.It has essential oil of organic lavender,lime and lemon oil,chamomile ,beta glucan,panthenol,aloe and vitamins.It benefits all hair types leaving your hair smooth and sleek and a wonderful lasting smell of lavender.Avalon organics also has many other shampoo and conditioner choices I really like all there products.