Good

Ranked #830 out of 1654 in Body Lotions & Creams

2.8/5

June 19, 2017

It works well

Provides enough moisture that I need during the summertime however I found that after i had shave dmy legs, my legs felt a bit tingly to the point of discomfort. However, when i tried it without shaving my legs in the shower and using the lotion, my legs did not tingle. (Perhaps this could have been due to the sensitivity of my skin after i shaved my legs) regardless, a bit uncomfortable for the time it lasted. Other than that, it was a great lotion and moisturizes great! Just dont recommend using it after you shaved your legs!

May 03, 2017

I love using this product in my shower in order to recreate a home spa feeling. I would be careful on lathering it on the delicate parts of my skin - it does have a sting to it which lasts for a couple of minutes.

October 26, 2014

This product is a wonderful one from Avalon Organics. I find that it works really good for relieving skin of its dryness. The smell is wonderful and certainly does smell like peppermint. Some of the ingredients listed on the bottle are: Peppermint Essential Oil, Orange Peel, and Aloe. It is certified to be fully organic, no synthetic fragrances used. It also says that there were no Parabens used in the product.

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar