4.1/5
AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Pre-tox Peel Off Mask Reviews

Renew and exfoliate skin in one simple step with Aveeno® Absolutely Ageless® Pre-tox Peel Off Mask. This antioxidant-infused facial mask acts as a soap-free, no-rinse face exfoliator, helping to lift away impurities to reveal fresh, healthy-looking skin. This exfoliating peel off face mask is infused with alpha hydroxy acids, antioxidant-rich Blackberry Complex and vitamin E.

• Renew the look of your skin by removing pollutants and environmental aggressors that can lead to early skin aging.
  • This gentle face mask is also paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it won’t clog pores.

2.7/5

It's fine

I tried out my peel off face mask and I have to say- I wish this was just a clay or gel mask! It helps tighten pores which I love, and the smell and consistency are good. My issue is with the actual peeling- I find it SO difficult to peel off, even when I've used a generous amount. I have used some peel off masks in the past and they've been better for peeling. When I went to take it off, I wound up needing to use a cloth and water anyways (then I also wound up with the purple mask stuck all over my sink), not the most ideal.
    I really like Aveeno products, and if this was a gel or clay mask I think I would be all over it and willing to purchase, but this one isn't for me. Since it is effective for tightening pores, I don't think it is a total loss which is why I am still willing to suggest people try it- probably best for those that love peel masks and prefer them over other kinds.
    If Aveeno has other masks come out I will still give them a shot since I do like their products!

Updated On: May 01, 2019

Note: Got it free! Via product review, thanks Aveeno & Chick Advisor!

May 01, 2019

Great for a little pampering

I received this product free from Chickadvisor’s product review program in exchange for an honest review. I love peel off masks, so I was super excited to try this one. This mask was fairly easy to apply, but it did take more than 10 minutes to dry. Maybe I’ll put on a thinner layer next time. The scent was mild, which is great for me as sometimes heavy scents give me headaches. The peeling process was overall pretty painless compared to some other masks I’ve tried before. My face was feeling super soft and smooth afterwards. It was a great way to exfoliate my skin without it being extremely harsh. Great product. I will be purchasing in the future.

May 01, 2019

Great peel off mask, fun for girls night in

I received this Aveeno Peel Off Mask as a gift from Chick Advisor in exchange for an honest review! #gotitfree #tryAveenoFaceMasks

As a huge fan of peel off masks I was excited to try this from Aveeno. It is a purple thick, sticky texture with a not so overpowering scent. It felt kind of like glue, however it applied well. It dries to a clear-ish colour, for some reason I was expecting it to dry to purple! Generally I have a fear when trying a new peel off mask of whether it will peel off smoothly without pain/breaking. After waiting 15 minutes I peeled the mask off (it did peel in sections) and wow! The mask revealed my skin which looked much more smoother, brighter and renewed! My face definitely looked more improved after using this mask. I used it again a couple days later and saw even better of a difference. It does a good job of detoxing your face and getting rid of dirt/uneven texture. I did look refreshed and my skin looked youthful! Glad I got to try this mask out! Will definitely reccomend to my friends. Thank you ChickAdvisor for this opportunity :)

LOVE

This is an amazing product, it smells great and goes on clear and then turns purple and is super easy to peel off. My skins looks and feels fresh and glowy after use. I really love this product and recommend it to anyone.

Purple softness

This product was great. Left my skin feeling soft and supple. I love the colour too. And really what woman doesnt want to pamper herself with a fantastic facemask!

April 30, 2019

Nothing beats a peel-off mask!

I had the opportunity to try Aveeno's Absolutely Ageless Pre-Tox Peel Off Mask for free thanks to ChickAdvisor. I was thrilled to receive this because I LOVE peel off masks, they're just so satisfying and I love that they exfoliate as well as treat the skin. This mask is very purple and smells slightly fruity (it features a blackberry complex), the scent is not too overpowering. It was easy to apply. I found that I had to use a LOT of product in order to make the mask thick enough to peel off. It dries very thinly and it was a bit difficult to peel off. The mask very effectively removed blackheads around my nose and chin area and my skin felt very smooth and supple after using it. I noticed my complexion was brighter after a few days of use. I enjoyed using this mask and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a fun skincare experience!

un bon moment pour moi!

J'ai choisi une journée qui avait été pénible pour tester ce masque. je me suis offert un bon moment de détente! Le masque pelable Aveeno était un peu bizarre au début, je lui trouvais un air de colle colorée. puis j'ai apprécié le fait que ça le rendait facilement applicable. Une fois posé, c'était confortable, sans tiraillements. Très facile à enlever une fois sec. À répéter dès qu'on en a envie!

Awesome

I am a huge fan of the peel off masks and I was very excited to give this one a try. I really love how it works on my skin, it makes it cleaner and not dry at all. And my skin feels and looks hydrated and rejuvenated after using this mask. It does a good job peeling off the top surface of the skin too. It takes a little longer than 10 minutes to dry for me. I'm pretty happy with the results and I definitely can recommend it.

April 30, 2019

Je vais acheter ce produit assurément!

J’ai adoré ce masque! Bonne odeur, texture agréable et facile à appliquer. Il est violet opaque à l’application et deviens translucide lorsqu’il est sec, prêt à être retirer. C’est plus facile à retirer si on en met une bonne couche. Par contre ça tire quand on l’enleve! Mais ça laisse une peau tellement douce au toucher après qu’on oubli vite qu’il a fais un peu mal de l’enlever. J’acheterai Assurément ce masque Aveeno!

April 30, 2019

Feel like my skin is renewed

I was super grateful to try this mask. It was easy to apply and set fairly quickly which was awesome! It was easy to peel off and there was zero pain unlike some of the other masks. My skin was soft, bright and even felt lighter with the elimination of toxins and pollutants. I appreciate the fact that it has elements of Vitamin E and Blackberry. The value of this is pretty average to other masks but Aveeno products in my eyes is always a cut above and one step ahead of other brands!
    *I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review*