Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath Reviews
#56 in Bath & Body

This rich lathering cleanser contains lavender and vanilla — natural ingredients known for their calming and relaxing properties. Combined with natural oatmeal, known for its skin soothing benefits, this bath helps retain moisture and gently soothes baby's delicate skin, leaving skin feeling clean, soft and healthy. Its even gentle enough for babies with sensitive skin. When combined with a warm bath, this product is clinically shown to calm and comfort fussy babies, helping to improve their well-being so they can sleep more restfully.

August 13, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Smells amazing!

I use this along with the lotion. I bathe my son at night and this helps calm him down before bed. He has sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate him at all! He smells so amazing and clean after I use the wash and lotion on him!

August 13, 2019

Best baby product in market

Its the most effective baby soothing bath. My baby enjoys it and it makes her skin so soft and supple. It's non irritant to skin, full of moisture and non fragrant which is better to a great extent for babies.

July 26, 2019
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

My baby loves this

We have a ln Aveeno head to toe shampoo/shower was in the UK. Love Aveeno as an adult and for my child as well. All natural ingredients. This is the most important thing for my little one.

April 28, 2019

Great to relax before bed

Great for just before bedtime to help relax baby and get them calm. Does come in a few different scents if you wanted that. Would buy again in the future

March 25, 2019

Smells fabulous

I started using this for bubble baths for my 2 year old she loves it. Every night she yells bubbles when it's time for bath. She has sensitive skin and it doesnt bother her. And it smells so nice.

March 20, 2019

It worked great for my baby!

I purchased this product off of Amazon for my newborn baby and absolutely loved it! It was gentle on her skin, did not cause any irritation, and smelt great. I have purchased it again since finishing the first bottle and would definitely recommend it to the moms and dads out there.

February 25, 2019

One of the best baby washes I've tried

I've tried many different baby washes and this is one of my favorites! I love the soft scent and the texture of the wash. Feels clean without any residue. Other baby washes I've tried take a lot of water to wash out but aveeno washes out very easily and leaves babies skin feeling soft and moisturized and delicately scented. Would be 5 stars but it's a bit pricy.

December 24, 2018

Love the scent, it's so calming.

I love this Aveeno Baby Calming Body Wash for babies. It's so soothing not only for my baby but for me as well. I enjoy watching my 4mth old relax as I apply this product on him during bath time. The aroma from this body wash is divine. My baby feels so clean and calm before bedtime. I enjoy smelling him as we cuddle and drift off to sleep. I would highly recommend this to everyone. Aveeno truly makes great products, love their baby product line.

December 10, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing for itch relief

I use this for my daughter who is very sensitive to other products. Whenever she is itchy or has irritated skin, and even for just a nice relaxing calming bath for myself.

September 14, 2018

Amazing product for my babies

Aveeno is really good brand for babies.This is the only brand we’d ever use. My baby loves this wash. It keeps her skin super soft and smells so good after baths.It’s not drying baby or kids skin. Less use of it make a lot of foam. I really like it for my kids And baby to protect Andkeep their skin moisturize.