Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion, Apricot and Honey Reviews

This rich, creamy formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt revitalizes dry skin and leaves it hydrated for 48 hours.

Lotion corporelle - yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Abricot et miel : cette formule riche et crémeuse, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, revitalise la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée pendant 48 heures.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash in Apricot and Honey

Average price: $9.49-13.49

Love the smell!!!

I would like to thank ChickAdvisor and Aveeno for the chance to try this product for free! I've used the Apricot and Honey lotion every day since I received it and I LOVE it. It's amazing. My skin is left feeling moisturized for hours and it's so smooth and silky. I love the pleasant scent and I will be buying it again. I just don't like the name ... YOGURT ... but I guess I'll live :)

LOVE this lotion

The instant I opened this lotion I knew I was going to love it. The formula really is like yogurt and I love that! Smooth and silky and the scent is perfect. It leaves my skin moisturized all day long! The best part is it doesn't feel greasy. I'm adding this to my go-to products!

June 23, 2017

My new favourite body lotion!

Love this lotion it smells so yummy I just can't get enough of it, I spread all over. I just wish it came in a bigger container with a pump cause I ran out very quickly. A must have!!!

June 23, 2017

Ce produit est tout simplement exceptionnel ...

Je suis si contente d'avoir eu la chance de tester ce produit gratuitement car sans cette chance peut être que je n'aurais jamais essayer ce produit.
    L'odeur est vriament exceptionnel je l'adore je ne cesse de me mettre de cette crème. L'odeur de l'abricot est puissante et douce en même temps.
    Je vous recommande fortement l'achat de ce produit il en vaut la peine peut importe le prix je vous en garanti une satisfaction assez puissante. Toute les personnes qui l'ont essayés, homme comme femme l'ont beaucoup aimé.

Aveeno is Amazing

Being a big fan of the Aveeno Body Wash, it is not surprising that I have now become a big fan of the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion (plus I adore the apricot and honey scent). The price of this product is reasonable and the effectiveness of the lotion is impressive. Once I smooth on this lotion, my skin no longer feels tight/dry, and it is long lasting too. I definitely recommend this to everyone!

I would buy it again!

I was given the opportunity to try out this lotion along with the body wash and just like the body wash, I'm loving it. The smell is very pleasant. It's not overwhelming but calming. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft and absorbs really well. I would recommend it to friends.

2.2/5

Not the best

#gotitfree I was one of the lucky ones who got picked to try this out. I like the smell but that's about it. I don't like the texture and it feels almost greasy to me when I use it. Lovely to try but would never buy it again.

My new love

This lotion is absolutely amazing, I'm so in love with it. It's smells wonderful and leaves your skin all silky soft. I can't wait for my mom and sister to try it too.

June 23, 2017

Une nouvelle histoire d'amour!

J'adore la lotion corporelle hydratante Aveeno. J'ai la peau tellement douce et fraîche après l'avoir utilisée! J'adore également son odeur, qui laisse à ma peau un parfum subtil. Je n'utilisais pas de lotion hydratante quotidienne avant, mais c'est devenu une étape essentielle de ma routine beauté.

Oh that smell!!!

Absolutely, love the smell! I will buy this lotion in the future as it made my skin feel silky soft and again that smell is heavenly! I even liked just the feel of it going on my skin so nice!!