Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion, Apricot and Honey Reviews

This rich, creamy formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt revitalizes dry skin and leaves it hydrated for 48 hours.

Lotion corporelle - yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Abricot et miel : cette formule riche et crémeuse, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, revitalise la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée pendant 48 heures.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash in Apricot and Honey

Average price: $9.49-13.49

June 22, 2017

The new aveeno moisurizer body yogurt lotion is amazing! Light, smells great and leave you skin smooth. I've had dry skin and it has fixed my problem within a couple of day. Give it a try.

Love this new moisturizer

I've been trying this new moisturizer for free for the past few weeks and I must say that I'm very happy about it. It smells great, leave your skin silk and smooth and doesn't leave a greasy film on your skin. You must try it out.

Luxurious Body Cream

This "yoghurt" is so thick, creamy and smells wonderful. Moisturizes the whole day without feeling sticky. I used it on myself and my daughters and we all loved it. Definite repurchase.One of my girls has uber sensitive skin and this did not irritate her at all. We already use Aveeno products but like this line even more because they are lightly scented without being irritating.

June 21, 2017

Actually Smells Like Yogurt!

This super creamy Yogurt based moisturizer actually smells like yogurt. I know that seems weird for me to highlight, but just imagine: You wake up, have a shower, pull out your favourite moisturizer. When you open the lid, it not only looks creamy and rich, but also has the sweet scent of a yogurt parfait. I just want to wrap myself up in it. Thanks to the thickness of this moisturizer, i pretty much can get wrapped up in it. This moisturizer is pretty intense. I would only use it on my driest places. It leaves your skin feel moist, without being damp or greasy. It's a dry moisture. Of course, you also get that sweet smell that lasts with you. You will just have to try it to understand!

Aimer d'amour ;o)

*** J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement du "Product Review Club" de Chick Advisor (#GOTITFREE) ***

Tout comme le gel nettoyant, l'odeur de cette lotion corporelle est à tomber! Même mon copain est d'accord avec moi, ce qui est rare en terme d'odeur!

Autrement, la lotion est légère, mais crémeuse, et elle hydrate vraiment bien la peau pour toute la journée. Cette dernière est parfaite pour mes coudes de "crocodiles", ou tout simplement pour lorsque je désire avoir les jambes douces douces douces!

Je l'aime d'amour, et à ce prix, je la recommande chaudement!

Love it!

I love Aveeno to begin with so I was thrilled to try this. It's a wonderful moisturizer and the scent is so pretty and thankfully didn't irritate my skin whatsoever.

June 21, 2017

Best smelling and effective lotion....ever!

I absolutely loved trying Aveeno yogurt body lotion in the apricot and honey scent. It was so light, took very little effort to rub it in my arms, shoulders and legs. When my bottle runs out, I am definitely going to buy another. I can't believe how natural and yummy it smells.

June 21, 2017

Aveeno has done it again!

The Aveeno Body Yogurt & Body Wash are fantastic! They have a very clean & fresh scent. The body wash is great, it's scent and suds provide a perfectly clean wash. The lotion is also great, with its yogurt thick texture it leaves the skin fresh and well moisturized without the greasy feel. Knowing Aveeno for its gentle formulas I also use it on my toddler.

June 21, 2017

I love this product! The smell is amazing

I have always loved Aveeno and they did not disappoint again! The Body Yogurt Lotion is amazing! it is keeping the tattoo's I have moisturized and not flaky. It smells great, and my daughter loves it too!

Ma lotion préférée!

Merci à Chick advisor pour une autre belle découverte! J'ai reçu gratuitement la lotion hydratante au yogourt et je l'adopterai. La lotion est riche et onctueuse. Je suis en traitement de chimiothérapie en ce moment et ma peau est dangereusement sèche. Dès la première application de cette lotion je me suis sentie soulagée. La peau reste un peu collante au début, il faut laisser sécher mais ça vaut largement les quelques minutes d'attente. J'ai toujours pensé qu'une lotion était moins bonne qu'une crème mais cette lotion-ci est meilleure que toutes les crèmes que j'ai essayées! Merci encore Chick advisor pour avoir contribué à mon confort :-)